Barry Fish

General News Discussion

Just now, Lad said:

You can always do us all a favour and hide in a cave.

Would you like me post IN CAPITALS cos you miss everything.  😂

What did I miss? That the EU will cave to Mighty Blighty just-because?

You sound like Alex Salmond, saying that an independent Scotland could vote itself a currency union with rUK.

The EU is not going to undermine the EU to save the UK.

The consequences of a no-deal brexit on the EU are minimal. The UK will be fucked.

31 minutes ago, zahidf said:

'Invasion' is a straight forward white nationalist racist troupe in the context of asylum seekers. 

As long as you dont prattle in jargon everything will be fine.The bilge you post saves any type of thought so well done you.😁

The border areas are controlled and enforced by groups like the Sinaloa and Juarez cartels. Some of the most dangerous and violent organisations in the world.Human trafficking ,child exploitation and prostitution a speciality along with guns and drugs.Terminally thick dopes like you think Trump is the biggest worry for migrants.What a sad,stupid creature you are.If you're worried,we all know you're not,by the fate of these people it'd be an idea to take your head out of your arse and at least try to educate yourself.

35 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

What did I miss? That the EU will cave to Mighty Blighty just-because?

You sound like Alex Salmond, saying that an independent Scotland could vote itself a currency union with rUK.

The EU is not going to undermine the EU to save the UK.

The consequences of a no-deal brexit on the EU are minimal. The UK will be fucked.

1.You completely missed  a post I'd told you on at least 3 occasions was there.

2.Even more startlingly dozy you missed a few posts up where I specifically said the British had concentration camps in the Boer War.

And that's on your own site you sad sack.😂

The big mistake you make is not realising most people aren't a fanatic dedicated to some vague totalatarian nightmare.People will happily still buy and sell while you keep snivelling in the corner.😂

32 minutes ago, Lad said:

As long as you dont prattle in jargon everything will be fine.The bilge you post saves any type of thought so well done you.😁

The border areas are controlled and enforced by groups like the Sinaloa and Juarez cartels. Some of the most dangerous and violent organisations in the world.Human trafficking ,child exploitation and prostitution a speciality along with guns and drugs.Terminally thick dopes like you think Trump is the biggest worry for migrants.What a sad,stupid creature you are.If you're worried,we all know you're not,by the fate of these people it'd be an idea to take your head out of your arse and at least try to educate yourself.

What's that got to do with Trump separating families and putting kids in cages? Or 7 of them dying in his camps? 

33 minutes ago, Lad said:

1.You completely missed  a post I'd told you on at least 3 occasions was there

2.Even more startlingly dozy you missed a few posts up where I specifically said the British had concentration camps in the Boer War.

1. some people have busy jobs and even-busier times in their seasonally-heavy work.

2. where you said about the Boer war was after you'd berated someone for their supposed ignorance while displaying your own. :rolleyes: 

People will happily still buy and sell while you keep snivelling in the corner.😂

Who in Europe will buy British Lamb, when it will be costing 40% extra?

Who in Europe will buy British made-food exports, when they'll be costing 40% extra AND be less-fresh?

Who in Europe will buy UK-built cars, when they'll have increased in price by 10%?

Etc, etc, etc.

You gonna "happily still buy" when it all costs much more? :lol: 

Nope, you'll be doing the snowflake victim thing while you beg for more dole. :rolleyes: 

And you'll say your own stupidity is all the fault of the EU. :lol: 

Edited by eFestivals

21 minutes ago, kaosmark2 said:

Johnson vs Hunt :banghead:

It's like a choice between burning alive or drowning.

It will be a dull contest, Hunt won't land a blow and Boris will win easily.

2 minutes ago, pink_triangle said:

It's like a choice between burning alive or drowning.

It will be a dull contest, Hunt won't land a blow and Boris will win easily.

Who do you want to sell the NHS off to their US pals?

I don't think there has been any doubt from the start Boris was going to win and even that he wanted to face hunt in the final two.

Just now, lost said:

I don't think there has been any doubt from the start Boris was going to win and even that he wanted to face hunt in the final two.

It's always felt inevitable, but it's not surprising that people wanted to hope.

2 minutes ago, kaosmark2 said:

It's always felt inevitable, but it's not surprising that people wanted to hope.

Two bits of hope are that he's never really been anti-EU and only seemed to back leave to further his career and secondly he seemed to be backing away from hard brexit in the tv debates

Just now, lost said:

Two bits of hope are that he's never really been anti-EU and only seemed to back leave to further his career and secondly he seemed to be backing away from hard brexit in the tv debates

The main hope is that his handlers are smart enough to come up with a way for him to bluff that he's changed the WA enough to get it through parliament.

2 hours ago, eFestivals said:

1. some people have busy jobs and even-busier times in their seasonally-heavy work.

2. where you said about the Boer war was after you'd berated someone for their supposed ignorance while displaying your own. :rolleyes: 

Who in Europe will buy British Lamb, when it will be costing 40% extra?

Who in Europe will buy British made-food exports, when they'll be costing 40% extra AND be less-fresh?

Who in Europe will buy UK-built cars, when they'll have increased in price by 10%?

Etc, etc, etc.

You gonna "happily still buy" when it all costs much more? :lol: 

Nope, you'll be doing the snowflake victim thing while you beg for more dole. :rolleyes: 

And you'll say your own stupidity is all the fault of the EU. :lol: 

1.Yet again you were wrong.If you're so busy stop asking the same question when the answer is in front of your nose.

2.Yet again you were wrong and for the umpteenth time couldn't process information right in front of you.Is there something wrong you're trying to keep quiet?

Nobody will buy good quality meat in the Middle East,South America,the US,Africa cos you've got a titty lip.By your reckoning car manufacturing in Germany,agriculture in France,tourism in Spain etc.are going down the tubes.People buy and sell you fool.Here's the scousers on the dole shout again.You can't help yourself.You're great.😂

Sign on sign on with a pen in your hand.

Where's me hubcaps?😂

2 hours ago, zahidf said:

What's that got to do with Trump separating families and putting kids in cages? Or 7 of them dying in his camps? 

I've told you a few times now they have to check on "recycled"kids cos child trafficking (supported by Dems)is absolutely rife on the border.Why is it so difficult for you to compute?

How did they die?What causes?Murder by people working in the detention centres?Murder by guards?Murder by other detainees?Accidents?Suicides?Health problems caused by crossing large tracts of inhospitable terrain? Due to pre existing medical conditions?Abuse by coyotes?Abuse by family?Lack of medical cover in detention?Lack of medical care on the journey?

You don't give two fucks about the answers to any of the above.You only care about your ever increasing political madness.Oh and you jumped to the defence of the KKK leader and holocaust denial.Why?You're such a snide that it was more important to back that because you judged those people to be anti Trump.You do it all the time showing yourself to have no moral compass just hate.

2 hours ago, Lad said:

I've told you a few times now they have to check on "recycled"kids cos child trafficking (supported by Dems)is absolutely rife on the border.Why is it so difficult for you to compute?

How did they die?What causes?Murder by people working in the detention centres?Murder by guards?Murder by other detainees?Accidents?Suicides?Health problems caused by crossing large tracts of inhospitable terrain? Due to pre existing medical conditions?Abuse by coyotes?Abuse by family?Lack of medical cover in detention?Lack of medical care on the journey?

You don't give two fucks about the answers to any of the above.You only care about your ever increasing political madness.Oh and you jumped to the defence of the KKK leader and holocaust denial.Why?You're such a snide that it was more important to back that because you judged those people to be anti Trump.You do it all the time showing yourself to have no moral compass just hate.

They died because trumps administration  put them in a cage and don't give them medical treatment. 

You saying 7 kids may have killed themselves? Truly moronic

33 minutes ago, zahidf said:

They died because trumps administration  put them in a cage and don't give them medical treatment. 

You saying 7 kids may have killed themselves? Truly moronic

They died because of lack of medical treatment?Where did you find that out?Link?

I gave you many different scenarios you halfwit.So you're saying they were denied medical care.They weren't suffering from illness or a prior condition.Just to be clear you're saying that they were purposely denied medical care.As you're a bit simple I'll look meself.

5 hours ago, Lad said:

They died because of lack of medical treatment?Where did you find that out?Link?

I gave you many different scenarios you halfwit.So you're saying they were denied medical care.They weren't suffering from illness or a prior condition.Just to be clear you're saying that they were purposely denied medical care.As you're a bit simple I'll look meself.

I bet we never hear from you again on the topic, because it's clear that the kids were killed by the neglect of the scumbags putting them in cages 

12 hours ago, kaosmark2 said:

Who do you want to sell the NHS off to their US pals?

I actually think the NHS is safer with Boris as PM, weirdly.

Everything about Chunt implies he's been planted in govt by a faction fronted by his Auntie Ginny in order to push thru the dismantling of the NHS.

11 hours ago, Lad said:

1.Yet again you were wrong.If you're so busy stop asking the same question when the answer is in front of your nose.

I wasn't 'wrong'. :rolleyes: 

No wonder you're so fucking thick.

2.Yet again you were wrong and for the umpteenth time couldn't process information right in front of you.Is there something wrong you're trying to keep quiet?

The one who was wrong was the one claiming anything less than Belsen couldn't be a concentration camp. :rolleyes: 

Thick as shit, again.

Nobody will buy good quality meat in the Middle East,South America,the US,Africa cos you've got a titty lip.

People in those places will buy meat, but not from the UK else they'd be buying from the UK now. :rolleyes: 

And anyway there won't be that British meat to sell because the farmers will go bust because their current market will disappear overnight without a market to replace it overnight.

Simple facts too simple for a brexiter.

By your reckoning car manufacturing in Germany,agriculture in France,tourism in Spain etc.are going down the tubes.

Nope.

Germany will have the EU to sell it's cars to, and with less competition without  cars imported from the UK. This is a win for the German car industry - tho of course (same as above) the new market isn't created instantly (so there will be some temporary pain, but unlike food cars don't go off and don't need workers to tend to them when unused).

Agriculture in France will have the EU to sell it's produce to, and with less competition without food imported from the UK. This is a win for French agriculture - and here the new market *IS* created pretty-much instantly (so little temporary pain).

Brits will fly to Spain via Australia if need be. Most brexiters are more devoted to Spain than they are the UK. Spain will be fine.

So we know the EU will be fine.

And we know the UK will be fucked.

People buy and sell you fool.

only when the price is right.  :rolleyes:

When the price goes up 40% overnight, do the same people buy in the same quantities? :rolleyes:

Here's the scousers on the dole shout again.

it won't be so much 'scousers', it'll be the thick as pigshit no-brains like you.

When employers have the pick of the best newly unemployed to shovel up shit, the likes of you won't get a look in.

Edited by eFestivals

I didn't think in 2019 there'd be quite so many people willing to leap to the defence of concentration camps on the grounds that they aren't actually nazi death camps.

2 hours ago, zahidf said:

I bet we never hear from you again on the topic, because it's clear that the kids were killed by the neglect of the scumbags putting them in cages 

Not that you care about them except as a way to make a political point the ones who died from 2 to 16 year old mostly  died of flu like symptoms.A long,arduous journey of 1000 or 2000 miles leave children weakened and more likely to succumb to illness and have much lower resistance.They are kept for a maximum of 3 weeks had leisure facilities,medical care decent food and shelter.

https://www.rt.com/usa/461165-record-arrests-us-mexico-border/

The huge increase in numbers has overwhelmed facilities.The Democrats have refused to allocate increased funding.Like yourself they'd rather see people die and try to deflect blame onto the Trump administration.We've seen your complete stupidity and lack of understanding on addressing the problems.There's been an agreement to make Mexico (and soon Guatemala )safe third countries which would see the Mexican authorities deport people or offer asylum if they claim to be refugees rather than economic migrants.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/06/us/politics/trump-mexico.html

These are the people most directly responsible for letting the situation spiral out of control.

https://townhall.com/columnists/wayneallynroot/2019/01/25/democrats-are-border-crisis-deniers-n2540229

No surprise that you show no interest or concern about the welfare of people in Central America or Mexico unless you can blame orangemanbad.You're the scum.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/31/upshot/liberals-immigration-children-border-misinformation.html

34 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I wasn't 'wrong'. :rolleyes: 

No wonder you're so fucking thick.

The one who was wrong was the one claiming anything less than Belsen couldn't be a concentration camp. :rolleyes: 

Thick as shit, again.

People in those places will buy meat, but not from the UK else they'd be buying from the UK now. :rolleyes: 

And anyway there won't be that British meat to sell because the farmers will go bust because their current market will disappear overnight without a market to replace it overnight.

Simple facts too simple for a brexiter.

Nope.

Germany will have the EU to sell it's cars to, and with less competition without  cars imported from the UK. This is a win for the German car industry - tho of course (same as above) the new market isn't created instantly (so there will be some temporary pain, but unlike food cars don't go off and don't need workers to tend to them when unused).

Agriculture in France will have the EU to sell it's produce to, and with less competition without food imported from the UK. This is a win for French agriculture - and here the new market *IS* created pretty-much instantly (so little temporary pain).

Brits will fly to Spain via Australia if need be. Most brexiters are more devoted to Spain than they are the UK. Spain will be fine.

So we know the EU will be fine.

And we know the UK will be fucked.

only when the price is right.  :rolleyes:

When the price goes up 40% overnight, do the same people buy in the same quantities? :rolleyes:

it won't be so much 'scousers', it'll be the thick as pigshit no-brains like you.

When employers have the pick of the best newly unemployed to shovel up shit, the likes of you won't get a look in.

You repeatedly said a post wasn't there that was.You were wrong.

I explicitly said that concentration camps started in the Boer War.You are too thick to read.You were wrong.

The rest of the crap is project fear on Crystal meth.

You still come out with Thatcherite shouts like all snobs.😂

2 minutes ago, Lad said:

Not that you care about them except as a way to make a political point the ones who died from 2 to 16 year old mostly  died of flu like symptoms.A long,arduous journey of 1000 or 2000 miles leave children weakened and more likely to succumb to illness and have much lower resistance.They are kept for a maximum of 3 weeks had leisure facilities,medical care decent food and shelter.

https://www.rt.com/usa/461165-record-arrests-us-mexico-border/

The huge increase in numbers has overwhelmed facilities.The Democrats have refused to allocate increased funding.Like yourself they'd rather see people die and try to deflect blame onto the Trump administration.We've seen your complete stupidity and lack of understanding on addressing the problems.There's been an agreement to make Mexico (and soon Guatemala )safe third countries which would see the Mexican authorities deport people or offer asylum if they claim to be refugees rather than economic migrants.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/06/us/politics/trump-mexico.html

These are the people most directly responsible for letting the situation spiral out of control.

https://townhall.com/columnists/wayneallynroot/2019/01/25/democrats-are-border-crisis-deniers-n2540229

No surprise that you show no interest or concern about the welfare of people in Central America or Mexico unless you can blame orangemanbad.You're the scum.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/31/upshot/liberals-immigration-children-border-misinformation.html

Absolute rubbish. None of that is any reason why they were kept in cages in  concentration camps and separated from their parents. 

You haven't answered my link previously as to why the trump government is arguing in court that they should be allowed to keep them in the camps without giving them soap and other items.

But hey, keep defending kid killer trump I guess.

11 minutes ago, zahidf said:

I didn't think in 2019 there'd be quite so many people willing to leap to the defence of concentration camps on the grounds that they aren't actually nazi death camps.

Holocaust denier.