Barry Fish

General News Discussion

Listen, it's important to distinguish the actual Nazis from the people who are just willing to empower Nazis to push through their own agenda of starving the sick and poor in order to enrich themselves. Like the Tories and GOP.

11 hours ago, feral chile said:

it's really difficult to get.

And to keep.

and once upon a time IB was a piece of piss to get, and to keep for years and years and years.

And then they tightened up the tests, and it was harder to fake stuff to get easy money.

Says the geezer who spent a year or three enjoying the 50% extra of IB over dole.

I don’t think health professionals are very good at challenging some people either. Probably for the reasons lost described. It’s easier to just write the letter or sign the form and make it someone else’s problem (either DWP for benefits or local authority for social care provision)

11 minutes ago, bunique said:

I don’t think health professionals are very good at challenging some people either. Probably for the reasons lost described. It’s easier to just write the letter or sign the form and make it someone else’s problem (either DWP for benefits or local authority for social care provision)

yeah, can you imagine feral doing that role? Not only would everyone have what they asked for approved, she'd also get them signed up for other benefits. :P

10 hours ago, zahidf said:

Listen, it's important to distinguish the actual Nazis from the people who are just willing to empower Nazis to push through their own agenda of starving the sick and poor in order to enrich themselves. Like the Tories and GOP.

because every change to the benefit system empowered nazis? :blink::lol:

Want to tell me how, or alternatively how your hyperbole has gone from the very stupid to the very insane?

Like it or not, different people have different ideas about how society should support the needy. The nearest anyone gets to a nazi about that is when you say that everyone who disagrees with you is a nazi.

Grow up, and realise that you have to share this planet with people you disagree with ... unless you'll be the one building gas chambers?

3 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

because every change to the benefit system empowered nazis? :blink::lol:

Want to tell me how, or alternatively how your hyperbole has gone from the very stupid to the very insane?

Like it or not, different people have different ideas about how society should support the needy. The nearest anyone gets to a nazi about that is when you say that everyone who disagrees with you is a nazi.

Grow up, and realise that you have to share this planet with people you disagree with ... unless you'll be the one building gas chambers?

i meant more the GOP tbf, i probably shouldnt have mentioned the Tories. 

TBF though every time Corbyn comes up, there are comments about gulags and stalin...

6 hours ago, lost said:

Just judging by what I see on twitter. The really angry ones are the first to start throwing the racist abuse and shouting down others who suggest the situation and solutions are a little more complicated than they are suggesting. It goes equally for those who are filled with hate about say the poor or Muslim paedophile gangs

You equate the poor and muslim paedophile gangs?Strange comparison.After reading the very extensive reports,over decades,it's understandable to hate the gangs.I think you'll find that most people hate them.Very,very few people hate the poor whatever their political allegiance.

It's only the likes of twitter boy and his crank pals who'd be more concerned about some racist crap.Mind you many on here would keep their gobs about it.

29 minutes ago, zahidf said:

TBF though every time Corbyn comes up, there are comments about gulags and stalin...

you do know that Corbyn's closest advisor has described himself as a Stalinist, don't you? It's not an invention that is attached to Corbyn.

Corbyn, meanwhile, has called Iran and Hizbollah and Hamas 'friends', lauded the wonders of Venezuela, praised Putin (him and farage :lol:), taken money from journalist killers, and happily voted with the tory brexit headbangers again and again and again.

All true.

According to feral - and now you - mentioning the truth is biased. :lol:

25 minutes ago, Lad said:

You equate the poor and muslim paedophile gangs?

all you've done there is proven you can't read and understand words. :lol:

You see 'muslim', and your brain turns off and hatred ooozes from every pore.

Just now, eFestivals said:

all you've done there is proven you can't read and understand words. :lol:

You see 'muslim', and your brain turns off and hatred ooozes from every pore.

I see let me know the nuance of your feelings about paedophile gangs.You're in favour of more understanding? :lol:

Hark at you about hatred.It's  your stock in trade.It fills large parts of your posts.Especially if anyone disagrees.:)

10 minutes ago, Lad said:

I see let me know the nuance of your feelings about paedophile gangs.You're in favour of more understanding? :lol:

I'm in favour of you being able to understand your arse is not your elbow. :)

You mis-read what lost posted, because you saw 'muslim' and your inner-racist came out.

10 minutes ago, Lad said:

Hark at you about hatred.It's  your stock in trade.It fills large parts of your posts.Especially if anyone disagrees.:)

especially when someone is too braindead to properly read what was written. :rolleyes:

I'm in favour of you being able to understand your arse is not your elbow. :)

You mis-read what lost posted, because you saw 'muslim' and your inner-racist came out.

especially when someone is too braindead to properly read what was written. :rolleyes:

So to prove my point you've got absolutely nothing to say about the rape  gangs.Why are you so worried about commenting?For a final flourish a bit more hate thrown in.:lol:

You've got nothing to say again but another feeble deflection.

29 minutes ago, Lad said:

So to prove my point you've got absolutely nothing to say about the rape  gangs.

That's not what lost said. The error is all yours :rolleyes:

I've got lots of say about them, but I'm smart enough to know its an issue for all of humanity, cos it's not only people with 'funny' skin color who do that sort of thing, is it? The prisons are full of whities for this, and not others to any large extent. Funnily enough, it's about the demographics proportion.

Why are you so worried about commenting?For a final flourish a bit more hate thrown in.:lol:

I commented that you couldn't read what lost said.

Because in the circumstances - of you not reading properly, cos your saw 'muslim' :rolleyes: - it's the most appropriate following comment to yours, to point out how you've been led by your prejudices.

You've got nothing to say again but another feeble deflection.

The deflection was yours, when you answered lost without having understood what he said. :rolleyes:

That's not what lost said. The error is all yours :rolleyes:

I've got lots of say about them, but I'm smart enough to know its an issue for all of humanity, cos it's not only people with 'funny' skin color who do that sort of thing, is it? The prisons are full of whities for this, and not others to any large extent. Funnily enough, it's about the demographics proportion.

I commented that you couldn't read what lost said.

Because in the circumstances - of you not reading properly, cos your saw 'muslim' :rolleyes: - it's the most appropriate following comment to yours, to point out how you've been led by your prejudices.

The deflection was yours, when you answered lost without having understood what he said. :rolleyes:

Whities. :rolleyes:Yo bro.

I'm sure it's a big shock to everyone that their are white paedophiles.:oYou should get out and inform people about this reality.I suppose the difference between us,I've never seen you post something to the contrary,is that the operative word is "paedophile"gang.It's not muslim,black,brown,Christains, Hindu.There've been multiple inqueries into these crimes.The results are that the police,the council,the social services,the judiciary and politicians turn a blind eye.One of the biggest factors given  is that they were frightened for community cohesion.I'd want bad punishment for them whoever they are but not you and twitter boy.Tbf cetainly not twitter boy.You?hmm. You're  both in the community cohesion camp and fck the victims.I don't know about your neighbours but round here people would be pissed about the act whoever did it.Are all communities like that?

9 minutes ago, Lad said:

The results are that the police,the council,the social services,the judiciary and politicians turn a blind eye.One of the biggest factors given  is that they were frightened for community cohesion.

WERE turning "a blind eye"; in fact, more that they were blind.

And not for community cohesion, that's your own twisted take on it. :rolleyes: ... mostly it was because 'the authorities' involved didn't really understand what was going on, and their prejudices were against people in-care rather than in favour of the 'gangs'.

Back in the 70s, The Times carried adverts for the UK's paedo magazine. Much more of a gang, and the whole of society turned a blind eye to it.

I see a scummy scouser ran down a granny the other day. That close enough to home for you? Or do you want to talk about stuff further away today? :lol:

2 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

And not for community cohesion, that's your own twisted take on it. :rolleyes: ... mostly it was because 'the authorities' involved didn't really understand what was going on, and their prejudices were against people in-care rather than in favour of the 'gangs'.

Back in the 70s, The Times carried adverts for the UK's paedo magazine. Much more of a gang, and the whole of society turned a blind eye to it.

I see a scummy scouser ran down a granny the other day. That close enough to home for you? Or do you want to talk about stuff further away today? :lol:

He will need to check with his supervisor first. I think the order goes

1. Defend Trump/Farage

2. have a go at muslims in the Uk

3. have a go at muslims abroad

judging from his posts

On 01/12/2017 at 12:20 PM, russycarps said:

Good to see Khan highlighting Johnson's gross incompetence over the london stadium debacle. How is that cretin in one of the great offices of state? Mindboggling.

http://www.cityam.com/276757/mayor-takes-control-london-stadium-due-financial

Even the right wing press cant deny it.

Are you giving Coe, Jowell and Livingstone a free pass?

5 hours ago, Lad said:

Whities. :rolleyes:Yo bro.

I'm sure it's a big shock to everyone that their are white paedophiles.:oYou should get out and inform people about this reality.I suppose the difference between us,I've never seen you post something to the contrary,is that the operative word is "paedophile"gang.It's not muslim,black,brown,Christains, Hindu.There've been multiple inqueries into these crimes.The results are that the police,the council,the social services,the judiciary and politicians turn a blind eye.One of the biggest factors given  is that they were frightened for community cohesion.I'd want bad punishment for them whoever they are but not you and twitter boy.Tbf cetainly not twitter boy.You?hmm. You're  both in the community cohesion camp and fck the victims.I don't know about your neighbours but round here people would be pissed about the act whoever did it.Are all communities like that?

your best mate doesnt seem too bothered about paedos picking underage girls up in shopping centres/custody hearings

IMG_20171204_165819.jpg

The poor arl one died at 78.Scramblers again.One thing for sure though he won't be elected to the council like in Rotherham.Did you check on her ethnicity before you found it funny enough for a joke?

The only people who ignored it in the 70s or other times were the Harman type liberals and paedophiles.That's why jails had rule 43 segregation because other prisoners hated the abusers.

You're wrong about the community cohesion excuse.

Professor Alexis Jay's report, commissioned by Rotherham Borough Council, said: "Several councillors interviewed believed that by opening up these issues they could be 'giving oxygen' to racist perspectives that might in turn attract extremist political groups and threaten community cohesion."

Do you know better than the woman who led the inquiry?

Just now, zahidf said:

your best mate doesnt seem too bothered about paedos picking underage girls up in shopping centres/custody hearings

IMG_20171204_165819.jpg

The main difference between me self and freaks like you is that I can recognise the act to be shit and don't judge it on the politics of the abuser.

Any thoughts on Frankel,Conyers or perhaps Clinton flying on the Lolita Express with the convicted paedophile Epstein?Imagine being without empathy like you and Peter Sutcliffe.It must be ever more difficult to only be outraged according to the abusers political allegiance.Btw have you had a long term interest in politics in Alabama?Wouldn't be fair for me to say that you've only heard about it through some twitter shit and don't give two fcks about any victims.

9 hours ago, eFestivals said:

yeah, can you imagine feral doing that role? Not only would everyone have what they asked for approved, she'd also get them signed up for other benefits. :P

You'd be surprised. It doesn't take long to go over to the dark side :ph34r:

10 hours ago, bunique said:

oh I don't know. I've never been to the GP much, and I was using all my leave to avoid taking sick leave, for a few years now, it was all I could do to keep my job, I was exhausted all the time and felt hungover and nauseous - and when I went, my GP told me I should be grateful I had a job, with my flexi and pension.

I did correct him, managed not to hit him, but it took a few years before I finally got a diagnosis.

And he had put me off going because of his attitude. Everyone in work was urging me to go, but the few times I did he was pretty dismissive. I suspect they had me down as either a malingerer or a hypochondriac, and when I was finally diagnosed I felt like going 'told you'.

he's lovely to me now.

Edited by feral chile

2 hours ago, Lad said:

The main difference between me self and freaks like you is that I can recognise the act to be shit and don't judge it on the politics of the abuser.

Any thoughts on Frankel,Conyers or perhaps Clinton flying on the Lolita Express with the convicted paedophile Epstein?Imagine being without empathy like you and Peter Sutcliffe.It must be ever more difficult to only be outraged according to the abusers political allegiance.Btw have you had a long term interest in politics in Alabama?Wouldn't be fair for me to say that you've only heard about it through some twitter shit and don't give two fcks about any victims.

do you live in rotheram? 

9 hours ago, Lad said:

The results are that the police,the council,the social services,the judiciary and politicians turn a blind eye.

This really isn’t the case everywhere. Where I work there’s been huge amounts of work done with mosques and taxi firms to raise the profile of child sexual exploitation to try to prevent it (safeguarding training is a licensing requirement). But as a senior police officer recently pointed out, white men are far more likely to be the perpetrators of sexual abuse of children. 

10 hours ago, bunique said:

This really isn’t the case everywhere. Where I work there’s been huge amounts of work done with mosques and taxi firms to raise the profile of child sexual exploitation to try to prevent it (safeguarding training is a licensing requirement). But as a senior police officer recently pointed out, white men are far more likely to be the perpetrators of sexual abuse of children. 

yep, and as I pointed out, it wasn't "turning a blind eye", it was people not understanding what was really going on - due to the prejudices of whitey towards the females involved, and not the free passing of the perpetrators.