the inevitable headliner thread !

Guest ramragon

If some one said to you one of Kendals headliners this time last year had a starring role in the Olympic opening ceremony to be watched by billions , errrrr you lot would of laughed and shot it down ! All I'm saying is expect it to be stronger than ever before ! Expect the unexpected!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another band who are gonna announce some tour dates that are a possible headliner we aint considered is Keane, already booked some live dates and festivals are bound to be added. The wife and daughter would really enjoy them if they played, I don't mind a few but they wouldn't be top of my see list.

Keane is a decent shout now that you have mentioned it, seem to be headline material, on the same level as James in my opinion. I reckon tommorrow we will get One headliner and a number of support acts, atleast 3 of the following...

Bastille, Palma Violets, Jaguar Skills, The Enemy, The Horrors, Cuban Brothers, Sub Focus aaaaaaand Ellie Goulding

Just listened to the new Stereophonics album (Graffiti On The Train)....very different to their previous stuff, many of the tracks are deep & sombre.

However, would have still done a much better set on the Saturday than what we're going to get.