Glasgow Summer Sessions

Stuart1000

Don't know if this is much to go by because i can't find anything on the internet about support band but listen on last.fm is this for Eminem

http://www.last.fm/event/3496911+Eminem+at+Bellahouston+Park+on+20+August+2013

In my experiences most of the time it ends up correct because Def Leppard and Motley Crue tour dates showed up there before they had even been announced.

When do you reckon the next act will be released? After the buzz of the T ticket sale has worn off?

If the coming announcement for T is as dire as the headline and support acts already announced, perhaps two weeks?

I'm hoping this is going to be a bit like Wireless and Hard Rock Calling was in London, depending on the capacity of the arena.

Since T seems to have ditched rock for pop this year (and last), hopefully they will book rock acts for here like QOTSA with a strong undercard.

there's what you consider fun, and what others consider not to be.

It's pretty plain that plenty are sick of it, so give it a rest, eh?

Judging by the feedback to my post there was a divide in opinion, some finding it funny and some not. If anything my posts got more positive feedback than the ones criticising it. Seen lots of more offensive things on this forum than a simple "reeled in" gag.

I'm going to start my own festival forum and burn this mother down. WHOS WITH ME!?

Judging by the feedback to my post there was a divide in opinion, some finding it funny and some not. If anything my posts got more positive

feedback than the ones criticising it. Seen lots of

more offensive things on this forum than a simple "reeled in" gag.

I'm going to start my own festival forum and burn

this mother down. WHOS WITH ME!?

Fuck off