Glasgow Summer Sessions

Stuart1000

The on I wa thinking

Not through personal choice

Can't stan the guy

Tiesto

He usually plays to big crowds

Doesn't tour much

And I know that just about every 'ned' in Glasgow has him on their phone up the back of the bus

not going to lie, i'd be delighted if he was at T, but gutted even moreso as he'd probably clash with someone i'd like more. Armin i couldn't miss

Aww yea I forgot they said that, that rules out Biffy, Blur and Muse then

My hunch is Eminem, Beyonce/Lady Gaga and Kings of Leon

Think they will only have 3 or 4 days for the first year just to establish it then possibly move up to 5 acts in subsequent years

Aww yea I forgot they said that, that rules out Biffy, Blur and Muse then

My hunch is Eminem, Beyonce/Lady Gaga and Kings of Leon

Think they will only have 3 or 4 days for the first year just to establish it then possibly move up to 5 acts in subsequent years

Beyonce/GaGa is a good shout. If it wasn't only 3-5 days I'd say both of them. Although, you'd need your dance headliner?, Beyonce is dancey but I'd expect another.

I reckon T might have to wait till next year and get Biffy and they finish off their tour there. Glastonbury might opt for them too if R&L goes well.

Taking your 3 bands ruled out. How about them as the 3 T headliners next year? None of them potentially will have big scottish shows this year. Biffy had some scottish dates on their tour but I imagine they pretty much flew out.

I can see:

Biffy Clyro - T and Glasto

Muse - T and V Festival

Blur - T and R&L

Edited by thewayiam

Kings of Leon a good possibility aswell if they are doing anything this year

The fact Geoff said there will be acts from all genres i'm also leaning towards some sort of high profile dance act doing it aswell

They're playing a Danish festival in the middle of August so they'll be around.