Glasgow Summer Sessions

Stuart1000

50 Cent didnt play at hampden mate, he played at the MK Bowl gig a few days before. Cypress Hill and Xzibit where the support, D12 played on stage with Eminem.

Hopefully acts like Jurassic 5, Wu Tang Clan or De La Soul are supporting. That'd actually be a very strong lineup for one off gig.

cheers mate, i knew that didnt sound right. think obie trice was there as well but as i said the sound was abysmal.

cheers mate, i knew that didnt sound right. think obie trice was there as well but as i said the sound was abysmal.

I thought it was Eminem, Cypress Hill and Obie Trice, who stood in for 50 cent at the last minute. I'm pretty sure there were some big screens there. Sound was rotten though.

I thought it was Eminem, Cypress Hill and Obie Trice, who stood in for 50 cent at the last minute. I'm pretty sure there were some big screens there. Sound was rotten though.

If there were they defo weren't on for the support bands. Sound was so bad I had no idea who anyone was and couldn't see. I couldn't even hear B-Reals nasal whine.

If there were they defo weren't on for the support bands. Sound was so bad I had no idea who anyone was and couldn't see. I couldn't even hear B-Reals nasal whine.

They were on for Cypress Hill, I mind watching a bongo solo on them for 10 minutes. And did you just say NASAL WHINE!?!

Big space in Blur's tour dates and they're looking likely for R&L. We can but dream.

Blur with Suede on the supporting bill! We can dream.

Do we know definitively how many these gigs there will be this year? Anyone headlining Leeds/Reading or V is in with a shout. If V announces a big pop act (e.g Lady Ga Ga) then I think they'll also be paying a visit to Glasgow.

Edited by tolywoly