funny valentines idea for us blokes

Guest guypjfreak

you've all heard the story ...

well ive been married for 22 years and im the sort of bloke that hates feeling bits in the bed .

ie we are redecorating the house big time and i keep finding bits of paint ,plaster,ect drives me mad but the wife doesn't even notice .

SO that got me thinking after so many years married you sort of run out of ideas for the 14 th [ believe me you do ] so wot im going to do this year is im going to get a brick paint it green and shove it under the mattress when she gets up for a piss in the morning then when she gets back in to bed [ hopefully ] she go wot the f..k look under the mattress find a green brick and say wot the f..k is this AND .........................I CAN SAY WELL ONLY REAL PRINCESS CAN FEEL AND GREEN THINK UNDER THE MATTRESS SO THAT MAKES YOU A PRINCESS YEAAA...............thats me in good books and hopefully a shag ..

good ah :thumbsu: