Aerosmith?

Guest Justiceforcedave

33 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

I mean it’s out of the realms of possibility for them to play third down. I can’t believe they got Katy Perry to play third down.

Maybe third down pyramid on a Saturday (in the mind of Emily eavis) is a slot to get a big American act - not so much a big American pop act.

I do think though whoever they would put in between needs to be pretty massive otherwise they might get really hurt by the crowd movement.

I remember getting out of Tame Impala before Adele came on was hell, one of the only times I'd been legitimately scared of crushing in a crowd.

6 minutes ago, Mouseboy11 said:

I remember getting out of Tame Impala before Adele came on was hell, one of the only times I'd been legitimately scared of crushing in a crowd.

My one was inbetween Biffy and Ed Sheeran. A LOT of people were leaving after Biffy had finished and people were already making there way in during their last 2 songs, was stopped still for a good few minutes. 

5 minutes ago, Mouseboy11 said:

Suppose it's just situational.

Quite the opposite tbh :D

A fly?

2 minutes ago, The Martini Police said:

I was the same but after Biffy Clyro, as herds of people stormed into the pit to get their spot for Ed Sheeran.

Surprised you were not already crushed by the embarrassment of having just spent an hour watching Biffy Clyro.

• Downvote 1

20 hours ago, eFestivals said:

we don't.

But they're playing saturday so that means subbing macca or opposite macca. Only one of those make sense.

Tbf though Fatboy Slim headlining the Glade didn't make sense but it still happened.

16 hours ago, FakeEmpire said:

I just think they're a bit "old-fashioned" to be a sub in 2020 (yes, I know Macca's headlining).

There's no doubt that their fanbase is huge but to most people they're a cheesy old rock band.  3rd down Pyramid and they'll have an enormous crowd.  

Yeah they could easily be 3rd down, I think they would take 3rd down 100%. If I had to choose though I wouldn't even consider them over Macca, they are definitely I'll go if it's not clashing with anything that's a must see or I'd see again but they would be a secondary choice. I wouldn't even choose them over Taylor I don't think.

1 hour ago, thewayiam said:

Tbf though Fatboy Slim headlining the Glade didn't make sense but it still happened.

Yeah they could easily be 3rd down, I think they would take 3rd down 100%. If I had to choose though I wouldn't even consider them over Macca, they are definitely I'll go if it's not clashing with anything that's a must see or I'd see again but they would be a secondary choice. I wouldn't even choose them over Taylor I don't think.

Third down, my arse.

Sunday_Afternoon.jpg

9 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Did he have Angel in his set?

Yes. 

There was only about 120 of us there at the start, but it started to fill up. I was gunna watch Justice, but couldnt be arsed with the walk.

Shaggy was decent enough.... well in comparision to Ed Sheeran.

Edited by FuzzyDunlop