Aerosmith?

Guest Justiceforcedave

Just now, Avalon_Fields said:

I lived in the place for 4 years. 

It was the greens playhouse when I first ventured through its doors with the sticky carpet, air filled with joint smoke, sound stacks falling on the front row, whole rows of seats collapsing under the weight of hard rockers standing on them and incredible sound. A far cry from the sanitised venues now! 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Fuck Macca getting less time to give Aerosmith an extended sub set. Not having it. 

Won’t happen, unless Macca wants to do a shorter set. 1 hour 15 for Aerosmith and 2 - 2.5 for Macca depending on what he wants to do. Really don’t see it being a problem that the sub starts extra early - just have one less act play that day. 

38 minutes ago, circus92 said:

Absolutely.  No need for deep cuts etc - just wheel out the "Big Ones" for an hour ?

So what are the "Big Ones" then as I'm going to listen to Aerosmith for the next hour or so?

All I know is "Dream On" which I love and then the usual soft rock stuff from the 80/90's i.e. Crazy, Love In An Elevator, I Don't Want To Miss A Thing and Walk This Way.  I don't know anything else and suspect there may be many I should give a listen to. 

7 minutes ago, bombfrog said:

File under "massive band, big booking but never really liked them".

That's fair enough,

For me it's filed under "a massive band/act I'd never pay to see but am unlikely to miss".

It's unlikely I'll listen to them much over the next 6 months but think it'll be a great laugh on the night.