Aerosmith?

Guest Justiceforcedave

1 hour ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Aerosmith whipping the crowd up with Mama Kin and Walk This Way, only for The Gammonfather to saunter on and plod through Little by Little and Magic Pie.

Looking at his set list he doesn’t do Magic Pie, but you’re right. Can’t imagine the crowd being that bothered by Wonderwall, Whatever or Don’t look back in anger to be fair. I mean I’d be surprised if anyone even knew them.

Get in!!  Not a big fan by any stretch, but this is a fantastic booking - I will be definitely be there for this.

This sort of booking is one of the reasons why Glastonbury is what it is - the diversity is unparalleled.

This years line-up is shaping up really well - it is going to be immense ?

14 minutes ago, Smeble said:

I wonder how long they will get, they did 19 songs when they headlined download in ‘17, including 3 covers.

Very surprised if it's not a nearly full set. One less act on during day to give then and macca an extra half hour to 'the norm' for the slots. 1hr 45 for Tyler and co and 2.5 hours for macca?

7 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I dunno about that. Mostly it's about 50 different shades of rock and blues. ;) 

Get back to me when Glastonbury is featuring Tibetan throat warblers and the like. :P 

The Dalai Lama appeared in 2015.

I think there was actually some Mongolian throat singing on The Gully a few years back.