Worthy view

Guest Thearg

I noticed on the t/c that you cant put up other tents but what about a Gazeebo

I haven't done this so called Glamping before so was wondering about peoples experiences,are they run by Nazis who try to burn you at the stake if you try and put up a sun brolly or are they ok?

Cheers :bye:

This will be my 4th yr staying at worthy view. Although each yr a new company has run the site, and last yr the festival stepped in at last minute, no one has ever been stopped putting them up. There is so much room around the tents. One year we were able to move car next to the tent, but bow the cars are kept separate to the campsite. Hope this helps

This will be my 4th yr staying at worthy view. Although each yr a new company has run the site, and last yr the festival stepped in at last minute, no one has ever been stopped putting them up. There is so much room around the tents. One year we were able to move car next to the tent, but bow the cars are kept separate to the campsite. Hope this helps

• 4 weeks later...

Short steep sounds ok. Might want to pop back during the day though to pick up warmer clothes for the evening and maybe have 40 winks :)

I stayed at the Tangerine Dreams field in 2011 and really loved the view of the site at night. Was worth the climb.

I usually find a spot in the shade up near the Stone Circle or inside the Acoustic Tent and drift off and that usually sorts me out.

I found the 2010 traffic plan a few days ago and tried to put it on a map - see http://goo.gl/maps/wnwLL

Admittedly it's not very clear (my mapmaking skills suck), but basically you can't access the blue bits unless someone at one of the checkpoints likes the pass that you're displaying.

Assuming the traffic plan is the same this year, I *guess* you'd either go straight across the A37 at Wraxall Road and take the next right towards WV, or turn right on the A37 and take the next left.