Arctic Monkeys

Guest monkey1989

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just found a ticket stub from 2007 arctic monkeys at Lancashire cricket ground support was super grass the coral , Amy Wine house and a japenese Beatles tribute band the parrots it was a truly brilliant performance , Leeds 2009 wasn't so good but I think it was because people were not so familiar with the slower new direction

Could be the perfect time for them to do it again- before an album like killers at various festivals this year. Hopefully new songs will be kept down to 2-3 like the killers did at V, with a spread of songs from all albums.

The Sheffield setlist from 2011 shows they bring in some lesser played songs for special occasions like a certain romance and Mardy bum so it they do it right they'll pull it off.

Personally it depends on the other headliners if I actually watch them, the rumours of stones and radiohead especially would mean 3 potential pyramid headliners and arctics unfortunately would be the one to go.

Never seen them and always by there albums! I just always think ill get to see them at a festival and have never gone to one where they are! Only started into 2010 with Leeds so i just missed them!

Happy that they might be headlining Glastonbury, will make it rather exciting to see them play on such a big stage for my first time seeing them!

Seen the Arctic Monkeys twice, but both times have left me a bit underwhelmed. Both were big venue gigs though (Old Trafford, Echo Arena).

Imagine they would have been better in the smaller venues, but doubt I would do to see them as headliner, so would either use it as excuse to see someone else on smaller stages or go visit the late night areas without crowds (Muse in 2010 provided that as absolutely no one had any interest on in any stage).