Arctic Monkeys

Guest monkey1989

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="ian_sw" data-cid="3884216" data-time="1355539987"><p>

Errr no that was my point .... Advertised or not if they ply again that would be 3 festivals in a row !!</p></blockquote> you're missing the point that two of those don't really count as they weren't proper sets. Id not call Thom and Johnny on their own, or full band playing K.OL without any show a full set.

Edited by thesecretingredientiscrime

Quite like them nowadays actually; a lot of decent tunes on their later albums, just the albums in general are a bit 'meh'. Would like to see them, but just not exciting enough for a headliner for me. If they hadn't started off as such a huge band, and were lower slots I think I would be a lot more excited about the prospect of seeing them live.

Although, Diva Sam makes a good point. They haven't had a radio hit for a while, must be shit

Not a fan of the Artics. I don't know how he comes across live but in every show I've watch on tv he seems to lack prescence and looks bored in a lot of them. You know one of those people who annoys you and you have no idea why? He's one of those for me. There's only a couple of songs I like too.