Last night i watched Jools Holland........... and

ghandi

Yes I thought Pumarosa were really good.

I'm not a fan but I thought Sheryl Crow was very poor, she seemed to be struggling with her vocals.

Saw Imelda May on Monday, wow what a voice..

Royal Blood should be interesting next week.. 

Sheryl Crow

Marie Andrews

3WW and In Cold Blood are absolute bangers of the highest order. They are continually disappointing live though. It's all well and good releasing some of the bangers they have, but if you can't back it up live then it doesn't say a lot.

Lorde was excellent last night.

1 hour ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

3WW is the only thing they've done that I like.

Me too, and it's no coincidence that it's the track where a guest singer features heavily.

If they told Mr Shitbeard to shut it and used guest singers on every track then I might be interested. Some of their music is alright but his voice absolutely does my head in.

• Upvote 1

Catching up on a couple of weeks' worth.

I do like some of Alt J's stuff, but man that song does absolutely nada for me.

Naturally 7 I really liked, but then I do enjoy a capella stuff. 

Little Dragon, no idea. Not the most exciting, but weird enough to be interesting at least.

Maggie Rogers was ok, but improved at least 20% by the inclusion of a cape.

OK so 

Xx. Good 

Royal blood sounds terrible 

Trombone thing band great apart from jools who can tick off another band he's played with. 

The god singer... Piss off he's not real

Jamaican band... The drummer got some nice shades.. Gotta like a bit of skanking reggae. 

Haim.. Ferrrr ferr lol I wondered if the blonde one still made funny faces... Yep she does. The lead singer really reminds me of Alanis.. 

Xx. Nice.. 

• 3 months later...

You would have had an email.. I keep trying for my son but have never been able to get any..... 

Was anyone sad enough to go see jolly jools the man who's played with everyone this year... 

God I can't stand him.. 

Evening all 

14 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

You would have had an email.. I keep trying for my son but have never been able to get any..... 

Was anyone sad enough to go see jolly jools the man who's played with everyone this year... 

God I can't stand him.. 

Evening all 

But how close to the event would you get an email?

I refuse to watch tonight's show. I'll wait for next year.. Life isn't to great at mo and the last thing I need is jolly jools yakking on about the 45287625354214 artists he's played that bloody piano with. 

Have a great weekend old sons