Last night i watched Jools Holland........... and

ghandi

TWIN A........heavy metal status quo...........shit

blarrrblarblar even his voice get at me

TOM C..............lost some wieght in he .......but no ..bet hes at glasto tho ..

BLACKBERRY S...........yooo cowboy..its duck dynasty on tour lol...a decade to late old sons good fun but nooo

JAME VM.......oooo nice backing singers .....they even clap nicely....na lost interest now hate it when they think there songs are so rightous that they have to sing with there eyes shut the whole time ...nope

cant be bothered to even go blarblaryakfuckingyak

blarrrrrrrrdrugproblemblarrrrrrrr...........................i thought hed changed but shit man ...good hes found a way through his shit ..mind you hes prob gonna be getting fucked now hes had to sit and talk bollock to that twat .....

next please

MP....oooooooo maybe not wot a face curdle milk with that face and as for that voice shoot her......fucking hell shut it ..wife says it sounds like an old slave song but it cant be cos some of them are great.....which she is NOT

TOMagain............nice violinist...[ not like that i like the violin ]..this is a tad better than the last one..drummer was havin some lol

TWIN A ...maybe if he took his mouth away from his solid gold mic he would sound better ........na shit ..DMs seem to be back in fashion this year but if whats to be punky he should of taken a look at last weeks show ...[ slaves ]...nope

fucking hell he he goes twinkle twinkle to a dead boring song TONY your shit and so is your mate on the piano

blackberryhipppppppys.........smoked to much weed and to laid back ..sleepzzzz..nope

MPyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkyakyak

wish id seen the shorter programe now

NOOOOOOO NOT TOGETHER........but first

the rightous one...............shit again sorry ...why do men insist on wearing hats in doors it fucking rude.

ahh look at jollylools face hes SO happy on those keys .....great stolen song ..not

TOMagain...not my cuppa tea but better than last two.....best of a bad bad show

TWIN A.....cant be bothered..although there best song tonight....not for me tho

fuck off jools ...................SORRY about all swearing ladiesbut that was shit

• Upvote 1

On 10/1/2016 at 10:54 AM, danbailey80 said:

Slaves. Contrived dull w*nk. I really really hate bands people pretend to like and I really really hate bands who are an 'act', pretending to be punk. ooooh look at us we haven't got a bassist cos like  bassists are fascist like giving into the man, yeah? Incredibly weak songs. The riffs are something you come up with when you are 12 shortly before w*nking over Susie Dent on Countdown. The former being far more regrettable. The lyrics are so bad as to be laughable. If you genuinely like this band then good luck, if you enjoy pretending you like this band then you are a c**t. 

They're very pleasant middle-class boys though so I'm sure their parents will help them out when this embarrassing episode in their lives is over. 

I'm sensing a little bit of dislike for Slaves here.  ;) I'm going to have to stick up for them here - yes, the riffs are nothing particularly new, you're right.  Incredibly weak songs - well I guess that depends on whether you're looking for complexity or just listening to the noise acts make - I can see there isn't a lot of musical talent there, agreed.  But they have something about them, especially as a live act.  They are, whilst not entirely punk as far as the origin of the genre goes, at least channeling it in the whole I-can't-actually-play-this-instrument-well,-but-I'm-going-to-have-a-bloody-good-time-not-playing-it-well, ethos that seemed to be key to the punk movement.  Your upbringing does not dictate whether you have a right to make certain types of music (Joe Strummer was middle-class)

I should add, I'm not sticking up for them because I'm a fan (I like some of their songs (dislike just as much too)).  I just learnt a while back, just because I don't like an act, doesn't make them shit (Oh how I wish it did...)

• Upvote 1

Just caught up with last weeks and I thought it was pretty damned good. Enjoyed Empire of the Sun who were new to me. Joanne Shaw Taylor was excellent, interesting to see that she has "expanded her sound" with a second guitarist. Will be further investigating Sam Henshaw when I get chance. The Pretenders new stuff was actually quite decent. Yeah good show.

Yes, I thought it was a decent show last night.  Quite enjoyed Teleman in a strange Stranglers / Cars kinda way. Lets Eat Grandma were odd and great and Haley Bonar was ok too.  Even St Paul and the Broken Bones, who sound too much like Van Morrison / Graham Parker for my liking were okay too.  Weirdly I thought KT Tunstall was the worst on, although Ive heard worse.  Opinions eh? 

KT ummmmmmmmmmok nothing to go wooop about

St P.....Graham Norton doing silly dance moves

Teleman....... Student band white but the drummer looks cool lol. Too clean for me 

Oooooo a bit of yakking nice to see him drinking beer.....lol love the fact that the four tops started because of birds lol..great moves lol the four top rock great stuff..nice old geezer IMO ..case closed

Haley.....she's got some teeth that girl has ......interesting. Voice a little like cerys Matthews just a little more 60s style ....maybe a JP contender

Clllaasssssssssss a bit of temptations...,.....would have liked a real oldie but heyho nice to see the old sons giving it some lol whilst letting the youngsters do most of the singing

KT......that's a bit more KT IMO ...I wonder if the EAviss watch this and go if we just fucked jools off and forget about him.......she could do the other stage or theyckould do the acoustic stage ect

Pete tong ....,looks great would LOVE to go to that...,.he does just steal tunes tho

Let's eat granma...........fucking love there hair...,niceeeeeeeeeeeee dark different just great.......best so far and what a name and I thought my sons bands name was good ........there called SHIT lol and the surporting KUNT and the GANG this very night lol I can't go due to the cock op had two days ago ...truth

Graham Norton with his fucked up bones........white

A bit of yakkking

HB..same as

Classes assess was and moves acoustic stage or PS wake up

Teleman  shite ,.I'm using a new iPad thing I can handle computer things..phones.iPads.things like this do my head in my misses has said she's sick of it already as I'm like what's this thing doing now lol oooooo she's back

KT..tiers bored and cock hurts glad its over soon .....

Notice old shite joooools hasn't been on the keys tonight lol.  Yea KT that was cool 

Oooo fuck now I'm pissed off hes back whining .,,all he needs is some god shit in there no offence to any religious nuts

Valium and sleep byeeeee G

• Upvote 2