Last night i watched Jools Holland........... and

ghandi

5 minutes ago, Perks said:

I'd rather see him in shangri la than on Pyramid, but that's just selfish reasons, prefer the smaller stages. As gonzo said can see him cropping up a few times.

Oh I agree. Hell Stage around midnight like The Skints last year would be perfect.

I don't usually watch Jools much any more but I did last night, I agree with the above comments. Iggy was great, as was Protoje. Will definitely try and catch Protoje. Must be on Gully if he is on Silver Hayes you'd think?

Just now, mungo57 said:

I don't usually watch Jools much any more but I did last night, I agree with the above comments. Iggy was great, as was Protoje. Will definitely try and catch Protoje. Must be on Gully if he is on Silver Hayes you'd think?

too big for the gully, I'd say ... plus the Gully has mostly grime on Friday (as told to me by Mr Silver Hayes).

24 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

too big for the gully, I'd say ... plus the Gully has mostly grime on Friday (as told to me by Mr Silver Hayes).

ah ok, was just going for the reggae link.

Will be shit if they put him in Sonic.

Just caught up with last weeks (Elton John et al)

Bloc Party were tragically bad, "I've found this switch on the side of my guitar, wonder what it does, oo that's cool, no-one could possibly get bored with THIS!"

Elton was Elton.

Enjoyed the string quartet, would be great on The Park or in Avalon.

I'll have another listen to Spring King, potential.

Corrine Bailey Rae, OK.

• Downvote 1

24 minutes ago, Rumblestripe said:

Just caught up with last weeks (Elton John et al)

Bloc Party were tragically bad, "I've found this switch on the side of my guitar, wonder what it does, oo that's cool, no-one could possibly get bored with THIS!"

Elton was Elton.

Enjoyed the string quartet, would be great on The Park or in Avalon.

I'll have another listen to Spring King, potential.

Corrine Bailey Rae, OK.

Thought Spring King and Basia Bulat were great last week.  Corinne Bailey Rae's songs seemed OK but man she was singing flat.  For someone with such a great voice it seemed, well, off.  Maybe a sore throat or something.

Edited by 4AssedMonkey

On 18 May 2016 at 11:52 AM, wozwebs said:

Iggy Pop was superb last night I thought. Liked Blossoms and the reggae guy was good too. Best episode of the series so far.

He plays Passenger on tomorrow nights show, it was fucking awesome. I agree with what everyone is saying about Protoje they were really good.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, dentalplan said:

So the last the UK might see of James Osterberg is playing before Richard Ashcroft at that shitshow on the Isle of Wight. That's fucked.

Can't see Iggy retiring, despite what hes said. 

Richard Ashcroft though. What a chancer. 

Just caught up with last nights episode.  Iggy & Protoje were the winners by a mile.  Blossoms seemed OK but a but, well, watery?  Lacking in presence.  Need to up their game a bit IMO.

articmonkey boy....crap ...has he left that other shite band or is he just greedy ??

ol bird....fair play to be still going ..thought she had gaffer tape up her arms

other bird ...shite

yakkkkkkyakyakkking

bloke with hat ...wheres this going ..ahhh fuck its shite any way ohh look at me thats another artist ive played the ivory keys with ......nope ..like the hat but nope

hurry up im working

DJ heard them do better ...its jeff lynne on stage lol

next ..........TAXI...........nice looking thing hes playing tho

ooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhh GGGGOOOOOD  NOOOOOO ..page 165494 and on this date i played with this ol bird who was wearing gaffer tape up her arms ....

puppets...SHIT imo wants to wash his hair

night...still got work to finish lol