Last night i watched Jools Holland........... and

ghandi

Wait - so no one has completely ripped into coldplay for the atrocity that was 'A sky full of stars'?

Generic chord sequence, TERRIBLE lyrics (like a nursery rhyme), copying a shitty commercial style..? I actually can't believe people thought that performance was even close to being good?

I actually really liked the viva la vida album.. didn't know they were capable of this.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Loved Little dragon and looking forward to hearing the rest of the new album I don't want to miss them again this year. Havn't heard the new Horrors album but as said I am sure the mike needs to be turned up on the lead singer as it was VERY quiet! I l like Aloo Blac ( spelling) , will look at the full show on Friday, they seem to be getting better as the weeks go by.

Afghan Whigs where great, never heard of them before.

One of my all time favourite bands, Greg Dulli the singer also has a band called The Twilight Singers who played Glasto 3 or 4 years ago, they were brilliant too.

(not to mention another band called The Gutter Twins with Mark Lanegan)

Shame looks like no Glasto for the Whigs, the new album is a stormer.

Yep as said on another thread, I really liked the Afghan Whigs, so much so I spotified and have been avidly listening to their stuff, I damn shame they are not a g this year. I will try to catch Little Dragon and the Horrors this year but at present it's looking like clashes might not let that happen, but I hope I am wrong and there are few changes.

the weird little 'yyaaaa's are in the song, but they seemed kind of stupid live. not my favourite song off the album anyway so hoping she does a better one on Friday

it's the only song I enjoyed so far by her. I guess you've gotta really sit and listen to her. Missed Kasabian.

the weird little 'yyaaaa's are in the song, but they seemed kind of stupid live. not my favourite song off the album anyway so hoping she does a better one on Friday

I went to flick the channel over, but I was kindda mesmerized by how odd she came across. I reckon she was spoon fed Kate Bush as a kid