Last night i watched Jools Holland........... and

ghandi

Paulo - not my thing - and yes he does look ill.

Neil Finn - Meh ( as were crowded house )

Joan as a Police women - WTF, she's a club singer right?

Royal Blood- i enjoyed them - but havn't we seen this somewhere before ( even at this festival ;) A cross between the Black Keys ans Muse without the annoying front man :)

Zara Mcfarland - Police and Theives done Jazz styly ? Mmm nice

Lucius - ok barbershop singers with matching Blond wigs - is that the hook?

Thought Mr Nutini was good, really like his voice, the funk your life up song and diana were better than the last one

Royal blood were good, very novel, catchy riffs and musically impressive. Would catch them live but worried they're a bit of a one trick pony

The first song neil finn did, dizzy heights, was great, really like it but the other two weren't as good

Joan, Jazz women and the stupid blonde women all did nothing for me. Though Joan certainly had an interesting looking backing band

Anyone know who's on next week?

Coldplay, Black Keys and Damon Albarn tomorrow. Not too shabby name-wise, although the energy might not be that great! Hopefully that side of things will be rectified by Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings.

Looking forward to sharon and the dap kings, they're supposed to be on west holts aren't they?

I just watched it and was really looking forward to the Black Keys but starting to wonder did I see a different show? Thought they were all over the place and yer man the singer looked in need of some sleep and a good scrub.

Please don't shoot me.

I just watched it and was really looking forward to the Black Keys but starting to wonder did I see a different show? Thought they were all over the place and yer man the singer looked in need of some sleep and a good scrub.

Please don't shoot me.

Don't worry, The Black Keys have never been held in high regard live, I thought they were awful.

I won't be watching them at Glasto by any shot.

Edited by Yesiamaduck