'Glasto'

Guest garethslee

An english guy i met out at Burning Man last summer seemed a little put out that another brit had turned up to what is pretty much an all american affair. He repeatedly went on about how he used to go to 'Glasters', and kept on saying 'Glasters' as many times as he could, to make the point that he knew all about it.

Hadn't the heart to tell him no-one actually calls it that any more.

Imagine 150.000 people all with the same mind set as we (most of us) have. Imagine the march towards the stone circle an hour before sunset wednesday/thursday evening. carnage!

Let the newbies / i was there when it was cool / red trouser wearing brigade / glamping glorias, get on with it and call it whatever the f**k they like. It all boils down to YOU getting the best / most out of it whilst still being considerate, caring and loving towards your fellow GLASTO goers.

At the end of the day i know What Glastonbury means to me and what i want to get out of it. They could call it "jimmy saville's playground" for all i care.