Latitude 2013

Gingerbond

• 4 weeks later...

What do we all make of this "leak"? I'm skeptic, and I think Kate Nash is way too shit to play, also ain't keen on Django Django. Headliners are good but needs more Morrissey, probably wouldn't sit well with the Marr being there though, but I have tickets for one of his shows this year, and even if he is rumoured for every festival going this year he can't play all of them.

names i can make out from that poster are...

Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Editors, Kraftwerk, Jake Bugg, Django Django, Kate Nash, I am Kloot, Johnny Marr, Crystal Fighters, Tame Impala, Bo Ningen, Bobby Conn, British Sea Power, Christopher Owens, Daughter, Delphic, Disclosure, Egyptian Hip Hop, Fidlar, Four Tet, Goat, Haim, Mac Demarco, The Moons, Patrick Wolf, Peace, Savages, Swim Deep, Veronica Falls, Villagers, Wet Nuns.

anyone work out anymore? especially the fri 2nd stage headliner, really annoying me!

btw....at the meet and greet for forummers last year Melvin Benn (head honcho) was adamant that headliners would NOT be repeated any time soon.

Things change though I suppose......and the nature of Latitude means that the Pet Shop Boys could be involved in some other way............somebody re-doing their musical in the Theatre tent.........somebody dancing to their stuff on the lake.......Q&A...curating something.....live film soundtrack......anything...

...but I would be extremely surprised if they headline again.