Was that good or what?

Guest PastCaring

That was def the best festie this year -in spite of getting drenched Sun night! - great music, great vibe - will def be back next year! :) Why did we leave it so long to try this festie? :(

Indeed, the queues were daft on the Friday afternoon [i heard tales of 2 - 3hrs standing in the queue] and I knew people that just didn't bother and left it until Saturday morning!

Lovely gathering tho, we had a great time!!

New dance tent was splendid, looking and sounding lovely, Sicknote were the highlight of the weekend, bit of a Welsh Friday what with Kilnaboy on before on the mainstage!!

Maybe think about getting a spare generator tho ;-) Not sure what happened to the power across the whole site on Saturday night or whether it could be mitigated against???

Keep up the good work Alchemy!!

ps - Give the Pickled Onion shop in Wragby a stall next year...what a place!!

great festival, excellent value, good site and met some very nice people there.

The problem areas have been highlighted......we waited 3 hours in the queue on Friday, I know some poor folks missed all of Friday night's entertainment

The other area I would like ot mention is the loos, not the problem with the doors, but the fact that these were advertised as composting loos and were so clearly not composting! Good job it was Autumn, as a hot day in summer might have been tricky with a wheely bin full of s4it and wee!

Not sure what the problem was, perhaps there needs to be sawdust to start with in the bins. There was very little sawdust for the loos, this is an essential element of a composting loo!

Alchemy should take a look at the composting loos at Sunrise to see how it should be done properly. For example, there they have a big boxed in load of sawdust outside the loos, those in the queue help themselves to a cup of sawdust whislt waiting, others soon get the idea.

Must say the loos at Alchemy were , on the whole, looked after and cleanded, and full marks for effort, but needs a bit of tweaking for next year to be truly described as composting.

• 2 weeks later...