Rolling Stones...

Karlhippy

yep... just had another look at it. Mick is rather magnificent in it. Is that piano over-dubbed?

The Ya-Ya's version just sounds limp to me, compared to the Beggars one. Keith's solo has one of my favourite Keith moments in it... just at the very end of the first solo, where just hits the strings with a loud 'WHOMP'!

Whats wrong with the Love You Live version?

Er - if it helps stir things up a bit, I don't really care for Frank Turner.

That is, I didn't really have any opinion on him at all until it became clear that his politics and views on things like the BNP weren't my cup of tea.

As for Love You Live, ditch the bits of that that weren't recorded at El Mocambo and instead track down LA Friday. For £4 or whatever it costs it's a ridiculous bargain.

If I meet you at Glastonbury, and you judge me, or anyone else in anything like the way described above, you will have a pint of cider over your head very quickly.

Good news!

Just manged to sell 2 of our Stones tickets (that yesterday you all argued were overpriced in the low hundreds) for a few thousand pounds (won't say exact amount).

So you'll be delighted to know I've just purchased a luxury VIP weekend in Pilton next june with helicopter etc etc.

Some people have all the luck don't they.

Anyway, I'll see you all at the Cider Bus on Wednesday!

Yeeeeee!

Best news is I don't have to read all of your dribble anymore in the hope they'll be info about how to get a ticket so.

See you all there!!!

Good news!

Just manged to sell 2 of our Stones tickets (that yesterday you all argued were overpriced in the low hundreds) for a few thousand pounds (won't say exact amount).

So you'll be delighted to know I've just purchased a luxury VIP weekend in Pilton next june with helicopter etc etc.

Yeeeeee!

Best news is I don't have to read all of your dribble anymore in the hope they'll be info about how to get a ticket so.

See you all there!!!

surely the worst wind up ever?

Good news!

Yeeeeee!

See you all there!!!

3/10

Must try harder.

Good to see you back though

Why anyone would need to buy tickets on the secondary market when the shows might not even sell out at face value is anyone's guess.

It's not just people who're not fans that think the tickets are over-priced. All the usual Stones messageboards are chocka with people boycotting the shows as they can't afford them.

Why anyone would need to buy tickets on the secondary market when the shows might not even sell out at face value is anyone's guess.

It's not just people who're not fans that think the tickets are over-priced. All the usual Stones messageboards are chocka with people boycotting the shows as they can't afford them.

is it technically a boycott if you cant afford a ticket?

I am boycotting buying a private jet if that is the case..

Probably a bit of both, if we're going to be scrupulous. I'm out the country anyway, so don't need to even ponder it, but if I was in town I'd probably be hanging around outside the O2 before the show in the hope of snapping up a bargain.

I only live a 15mins drive away so I'll be doing exactly the same thing I think