Word Association Game

SMITH

Yes. Looking forward to WOMAD. Going as a punter as opposed to working.   Going with a family that we got to know when my wife was in hospital after giving birth to our daughter and they were in there having had their son.  They moved down south a few years back so we meet up at WOMAD 

Edited by dondo

LEG

I'll have my first festival with family when I do Wychwood with daughter, her wife and twin grandkids, aged six, in June.  Mrs GH won't be with us though as she has an old schoolfriend, who now lives in Guernsey, staying with us for a couple of weeks at the time.

BROTHERS

A lovely thing about this game is that it's broadening my music.  Cutting Crew weren't on my radar but great performance.

Mark Knopfler remains my favourite guitarist and this song is particularly apt with what's happening in Ukraine.

Sixty bedding plants have gone in today but I'm running out of space in the garden and there's another sixty still waiting for homes.  Plus more tomatoes and cucumbers to go into growbags in the greenhouses.

WOLF

Worry not. I'm off to West Wales tomorrow for a couple of nights so there will be a bit of a gap on my side. Glad you enjoyed the gig. Being a deafie anyway I don't have to worry about ringing in my ears - I just take my hearing aids out!