Word Association Game

Thursday goes too slow, i've got FRIDAY on my mind.

Delighted to have bagged tickets for next years festival ? . GH i do remember you saying a while back that you would not be attending next year, if you have a change of heart, i'll happily help on Sunday .

Oneeye if you're going, obviously i'll be on the case if you need me also.

Yes an early night on SATURDAY to be ready at 9am on Sunday.  I decided I should give it another shot and there will be four of us trying to get tickets.  It would be great if you could try for us BC but how do we manage the mechanics of you attempting on our behalf?

1 hour ago, grumpyhack said:

PRAYER  Seems to follow on from Sunday - and appropriate for T-Day. Will you be trying for tickets this year Whisty?

I'm trying yes, what started with me and my mate is now, wives,  kids, kids partners, etc. 12 tickets to get and that doesn't include the extended friends! 

I know you missed last time, good luck with this one :)

5 hours ago, whisty said:

Hi Grumpy, nope, about 15 of us trying, not one page. 

Going to have to start working on Plan B - Balance Day, when some people pull out or don't pay up, and Secret Resales.  Plus Plan C - other festivals.  I've already picked Wychwood (I'm in their Ticket for Life Scheme) and Green Man (bought Early Bird tickets), and now hjave to consider two others.  I may well go for Cambridge Rock - though it's a long haul with a big caravan from South Wales, so I may break the journey with an overnight at a Caravan Club site. Just got to find a couple more.

5 hours ago, grumpyhack said:

Going to have to start working on Plan B - Balance Day, when some people pull out or don't pay up, and Secret Resales.  Plus Plan C - other festivals.  I've already picked Wychwood (I'm in their Ticket for Life Scheme) and Green Man (bought Early Bird tickets), and now hjave to consider two others.  I may well go for Cambridge Rock - though it's a long haul with a big caravan from South Wales, so I may break the journey with an overnight at a Caravan Club site. Just got to find a couple more.

Sounds good. For myself, this far away I can’t plan around a might get ticket. Maybe I’ll work a festival or two if my plans come together. Good luck with all your festivals though, sounds like fun to me ?

STONE (The link connection is the line "women here, women there").  Happy hazy memories of listening to this in the Apple and Charlotte in Great Charlotte Street in Bristol, as I bunked off school. After Hendrix guitar was never the same.