Word Association Game

FLY

I remember watching Glastonbury on the TV and saw Tony do the legends slot looking impeccable even in all the mud (as it was a very muddy year) and was blown away by how good he was. Ended up seeing him 3, maybe 4, times live over the years and was always excellent 

WALL

There's something about legends.  I remember seeing Joan Baez play St David's Hall in Cardiff (a 2,000 seat concert hall) and she did an unaccompanied, un-microphoned, couple of songs and her voice just filled the place.  In this, there's another legend Van Morrison whose voice just lifts this song.  Also big shout out to Snowy White doing the guitar solo from the top of the wall.

SECRET

Still the best performer I've ever seen live (even though he didn't 'get' Glastonbury).  I remember him playing Earl's Court and he was on stage for four and a half hours.  I was exhausted just watching.  He must have been shattered.

CIDER

They rammed Avalon and could have filled a much bigger stage.  Little known fact:  Adge Cutler, who founded The Wurzels and wrote most of their songs, began his career as Acker Bilk's Road Manager.