Word Association Game

• 2 weeks later...

Clothes.

Colin Hay pretty much carried on solo after Men at Work, i think he's done nearly a dozen albums gh, some truly great stuff in there.

I'm going back to 2010, and walking from the top end of the Pyramid down to wherever i was heading, i heard this.

No idea who, or what it was ,but it just seemed to fit the mood for me at the time in the glorious evening sunshine.

LONG

Oh the joys of the Long Drops

Image result for long drops glastonbury

And another Grumpy Gonner for some music. Though if I'm honest I preferred the Tim Rose version - another Grumpy Gonner who I spent an evening drinking with after one of his last shows in Cardiff.  A lovely guy and a powerful singer who could reduce his audience to tears with some of his songs.

• Like 1

Twelve

The connection (the 1812 Overture on the bicycle horn) doesn't get going till six minutes in but it's all worth watching.  I saw him do it at Wychwood a couple of years ago and it stole the festival.  A man to catch whenever you can.