Things that annoy you ?

Barry Fish

11 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Well, I've gone through two pages of your posts and there does appear to be one main person doing it. I don't know how representative two pages is though. I also don't know if you want to know or not? If you do then you'll understand that it would be via a PM and not publicly - because I don't know if I steaming in where I shouldn't.

Yes, you can do, it'd be nice to know who my mortal enemy is haha

• Downvote 2

That's a pretty messed up situation, to be honest.  The user (whoever they are, it's not a name I recognise at all round here) has been doing this for months, just apparently finding any of swede's posts and downvoting them, often months after they were posted.  That is some strange, stalkerish behaviour,

• Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Barry Fish said:

lol why does anyone care ???

This is so funny :D

We are all different Barry. Just because you don't care doesn't mean that others should automatically not care either. The world does not revolve around your view points alone. If you couldn't give a bollocks about ill intended down voting then that's fine. However, your own down voting in this instance is particularly crass.

3 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

We are all different Barry. Just because you don't care doesn't mean that others should automatically not care either. The world does not revolve around your view points alone. If you couldn't give a bollocks about ill intended down voting then that's fine. However, your own down voting in this instance is particularly crass.

I think you need to get out more :)

44 minutes ago, Barry Fish said:

I think you need to get out more :)

Why do I need to get out more? We are all just shit kicking around with time waiting for the answer to the big question - what happens, if at all, to us when we die? What makes you think that your perspective of valuing time should be adopted by others, and me in particular?

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Why do I need to get out more? We are all just shit kicking around with time waiting for the answer to the big question - what happens, if at all, to us when we die? What makes you think that your perspective of valuing time should be adopted by others, and me in particular?

lol

10 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

wise words yog. Reminded me of stuff...

59 minutes ago, jump said:

WTF, my company announces on xmas eve that outsourcing is going to happen but wont say which parts and departments of the business it'll effect as they don't want to be a downer to people at xmas time.

That's mind blowingly insensitive. What kind of a bastard makes the executive decision to inform staff on Xmas eve and not on people's return from the Xmas holidays? It's utterly callous. Out of interest did the news come from the HR department (if there is one at your company)?

10 hours ago, jump said:

WTF, my company announces on xmas eve that outsourcing is going to happen but wont say which parts and departments of the business it'll effect as they don't want to be a downer to people at xmas time.

That's awful. It just says we don't want it to ruin Christmas but we'll tell you just enough for it to ruin Christmas through not knowing 

1 hour ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

We've had a major proportion of our food for the Christmas holiday stolen out of the back of my van. I'll not go in to detail here as I've already detailed it in another thread. So, I am annoyed right now. Fortunately not really really annoyed. Just annoyed. Life will go on despite this set back.

Sorry to hear that yog. 

7 minutes ago, atomised said:

Sorry to hear that yog. 

Thanks atomised. It feels quite weird having been robbed I must say. It's happened before and is always a strange feeling. My mom and dad were once burgled while they were asleep in their own home. The police were called up and duly attended. While there the police went on about how these people were scum etc etc. This blew my dad's noggin off and he went on the offensive. He went on to tell the police officers how he too would rob a house like his if he was a father with mouths to feed and that they were a load of bolloxs's. According to my mom he ended up shouting at them while they were backing down the driveway away from the premesis.