WWE

lharris92

I just want a swerve, even tho Rollins is rumoured to win I hope he earns a tittle shot a different way. The only two others I could see are Braun or Drew.

Personally I think either Big E or Kofi winning would get a pop from the crowd, it would elevate one of the most popular teams in WWE where there's nothing left in the tag division, it would meet Vince's "shake up" and their antics would work against the serious hippy Bryan. 

Wow Abyss has left Impact and gone WWE. Dutt as well. Dutt doesn't surprise me they've been after him a long time, but Abyss to go. I guess he's done everything there is and wants to grow outside the ring. The size Impact is now there's only so much somebody can do, I also believe this is JB getting people in. 

Impact already has a lot of guys backstage, they don't need that many people really so makes sense to let them go for a bigger opportunity, I just REALLY hope they don't stick Abyss on a table for 3 or whatever and make him say I wish I had left TNA and come WWE years ago and laid down for Undertaker. 

4 minutes ago, WS_Jack_III said:

Ronda is leaving after Mania. Such a shame but she's done great in her short time.

I'm assuming it's because she wants kids after that nutty video she posted a few months ago. I wonder if they will manage to fit both of the long rumoured Lynch and Four Horsewomen matches in before she goes.

2 hours ago, jump said:

I'm assuming it's because she wants kids after that nutty video she posted a few months ago. I wonder if they will manage to fit both of the long rumoured Lynch and Four Horsewomen matches in before she goes.

Reported that she wants to start a family. Rumours that Vince will offer a 'Lesnar' type deal.

Yes and no, the rumble match is always enjoyable but the card is screaming predictable. Only the Bar-Miz & Shane match has uncertainty to it who will win which I'm not that invested in tbh. The show really needs a big swerve or hopefully some surprise returns/new wrestlers popping up in the rumble.

4 minutes ago, jump said:

Yes and no, the rumble match is always enjoyable but the card is screaming predictable. Only the Bar-Miz & Shane match has uncertainty to it who will win which I'm not that invested in tbh. The show really needs a big swerve or hopefully some surprise returns/new wrestlers popping up in the rumble.

Does it really? Shane is winning those tag titles!

Who is winning the rumbles for you then?

50 minutes ago, WS_Jack_III said:

Does it really? Shane is winning those tag titles!

Who is winning the rumbles for you then?

I'd like to see them win but since this whole Miz/Shane thing started I've struggled to see where they're going with it? 

I have a feeling both Rumbles will be horribly predictable. Charlotte to win the womens and take the title from Ronda at Mania before she goes off to have a family. Rollins to win the mens.

59 minutes ago, jump said:

I hope Bryan loses the title, then enters the rumble and wins it. Imagine after those years where Bautista, Mysterio, The Rock etc got booed for not being Bryan and now he's won the Rumble but as the company's most over heel get booed himself.

Is he the most over heel? I think he would get a pretty good reaction if he won, which is why he shouldn't win.

7 minutes ago, pink_triangle said:

Is he the most over heel? I think he would get a pretty good reaction if he won, which is why he shouldn't win.

Who else is there? Drew has gone quiet and Baron, Lashley, Samoa Joe etc don't have that much heat.

Bryan has done a lot of work to make sure he does get booed and is hated now, it's actually weird watching him with the Yes Movement in the back of your mind.

Edited by jump

3 hours ago, jump said:

Who else is there? Drew has gone quiet and Baron, Lashley, Samoa Joe etc don't have that much heat.

Bryan has done a lot of work to make sure he does get booed and is hated now, it's actually weird watching him with the Yes Movement in the back of your mind.

I don't think he is hated. I think it's just a case of the crowd going along with the show and booing the pantomime villain. The best heel in the wwe over the last year is Ciampa so they will probably bring him to the main roster as a babyface.

9 minutes ago, pink_triangle said:

I would love it if Rock came back and won. Braun would be the best choice of the current roster, but Braun v Brock doesn't excite me.

I think that's why he has been moved off Rumble show because they have Brock till Mania but don't want Braun to lose again. I have nothing to back that up, just my thoughts.

I genuinely would have loved to have seen the Rock do that and take on Roman as was planned.

Daniel Bryan is killing it as heel at the moment.