WWE

lharris92

8 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

If you thought HIAC was bad, wait until you watch RAW. What a crock of shit they've served up this week.

They've even now got Asuka cutting promos... in Japanese.

It could be worse, her and Sane could have a new finishing move called "The Pearl Harbour" where they hide under the ring and sneak attack people. I'm not even joking I can see doing Vince doing that.

44 minutes ago, jump said:

It could be worse, her and Sane could have a new finishing move called "The Pearl Harbour" where they hide under the ring and sneak attack people. I'm not even joking I can see doing Vince doing that.

Speaking of VInce. Apparently creative came up with a different end toe HIAC but Vince changed it to what actually happened. 

Thinking about it, what happened to Paige managing them? Even if they have turned heel and because of her injury they are worried people wouldn't boo her they could at least set up an angle of them turning on her to get heat.

I'm still hoping the long term plan is for Asuka to turn on Sane, murder heel Auska and super highflying face Kari in a series of matches with each other and then the 4 horsewoman would of got my money.

Anyone seen SmackDown? So dumb. The first match was to decide which brand got 1st draft pick. End in a no contest,

Next thing we know they’re doing the draft and RAW have the 1st pick? What was the point in the match then?! 

As for the draft I won’t put any spoilers. What does everyone think?

5 hours ago, DareToDibble said:

Anyone seen SmackDown? So dumb. The first match was to decide which brand got 1st draft pick. End in a no contest,

Next thing we know they’re doing the draft and RAW have the 1st pick? What was the point in the match then?! 

As for the draft I won’t put any spoilers. What does everyone think?

It's less of a draft and more of a brand split again. The wild card rule has fucked up it for so long, even the titles with Raw and Smackdown in the name weren't exclusive. I'm surprised at Wyatt going to Smackdown, I thought Fox wanted it to be the sports shows and he'd worked better as a more traditional WWE type show, well Hell In A Cell aside. Lucha House Party seemed to stick out as they hadn't got to the jobbers yet so I'm hopeful they do something with them as all three of those can have amazing matches.

I wasn't going to watch Smackdown but I saw pic of Bayley's entrance on Smackdown and decided to get it watch anyway.  

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, A-Rob said:

CM PUNK!!

It's the best job ever for him, he's on a WWE show but doesn't work for them and gets paid to shit on how shit WWE is. The moment he comes out is a bit climatic for such a big "return", it's to 4 people clapping whilst Paige is shouting is it rib over and over again.

Edited by jump

Another great episode of Dynamite, they're really putting on the kind of shows that made me love wrestling in the the late nineties. Watched WWE weekly since 2012 but think I've only watched Raw 2 maybe 3 times in the past two months.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, moz4pm said:

Another great episode of Dynamite, they're really putting on the kind of shows that made me love wrestling in the the late nineties. Watched WWE weekly since 2012 but think I've only watched Raw 2 maybe 3 times in the past two months.

Fantastic every week. Loved it again this week and the PPVS have all delivered. The goal of a wrestling show is to make you look forward to the next week when it's over and AEW are succeeding at that. Jericho is the biggest he has ever been and Cody is the best american babyface in years.

Recommend people check out NWA Power on Youtube. it has an total school 80's presentation, from the promos to the matches to it being in a studio. Cornette on commentary and it's unique compared to every other company right now.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...