WWE

lharris92

Tbh with all of the talk about needing a heel in the match I don't see a problem with Ronda just turning heel. She's already made complaints about the crowd turning on her and with her leaving I can see the crowd start booing her. If you watch some of her promos you can tell she is the comfortable when she's being an arrogant sod which makes for a good heel.

1 hour ago, jump said:

Tbh with all of the talk about needing a heel in the match I don't see a problem with Ronda just turning heel. She's already made complaints about the crowd turning on her and with her leaving I can see the crowd start booing her. If you watch some of her promos you can tell she is the comfortable when she's being an arrogant sod which makes for a good heel.

I just think Charlotte is a great heel. I think putting her in the match makes it better and I'm not normally a triple threat fan.

36 minutes ago, pink_triangle said:

I just think Charlotte is a great heel. I think putting her in the match makes it better and I'm not normally a triple threat fan.

Regardless of the match being better or not (I suspect Ronda will lay down ringside for most of it now like most triple threats) it does make the feud less, you now no longer have Becky and Ronda focusing on each other as the heel is Charlotte who takes aim instead. Like I said I want the Ronda vs Becky match to see who's best rather than the McMahon avatar vs the top babyfaces and with Ronda leaving after 'mania it wont happen now.

*edit* actually thinking about they could go the Bryan vs Trips route where the winner goes onto the main event.

Sonya Deville has been added to Total Divas, I reckon she will be in a 'mania match probably against Asuka or win the battle royal thing to keep Total Divas relevant.

Edited by jump

4 hours ago, jump said:

it would make every sense to turn her if it were just her vs Becky.

I'm hyped for this match though, love Charlotte, interested to see how they work Becky back in.

4 hours ago, jump said:

Kofi was bloody impressive in that gauntlet match. 

Good wasn't it. Thought that match did loads for the Chamber match.

Bryan looks like he needs Rowan who is going to find it hard to get in the chamber. Samoa Joe looked like a dick after being pinned, AJ looked like the ultimate good guy, Kofi the surprise package and Randy looking like Randy does around Mania season.

3 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Bryan vs. Kofi one on one needs to happen at Mania and Kofi needs to come out on top. As someone who has never been bothered by Kofi, they’ve got me believing. The crowd last night believed. Give him his moment. The story writes itself. 

I honestly thought he was going to win.

I'm going to watch the Elimination Chamber PPV now but accidentally saw spoilers for the majority of the matches.... the women tag match seems as though it was boringly predoictable. That was always going to happen wasn't it?

The result of the tag match has confused me but maybe it''ll make more sense when I actually watch it!

Edited by DareToDibble

1 minute ago, DareToDibble said:

I'm going to watch the Elimination Chamber PPV now but accidentally saw spoilers for the majority of the matches.... the women tag match seems as though it was boringly predoictable. That was always going to happen wasn't it?

The result of the tag match has confused me but maybe it''ll make more sense when I actually watch it!

In a sense yes but it was enjoyable. Yes that match took me off guard, was sure McMiz would retain.

11 minutes ago, WS_Jack_III said:

I honestly thought he was going to win.

There were times when I did for sure. I think they’ve managed to create an excellent story within the last week that is perfect for Mania. The crowd is invested in it already and I think they would be far better off taking this angle and running with it than building a whole new feud for Bryan for Mania.

Kofi was excellent and I'm surprised people are so surprised about how good he is. It's probably because New Day is both a hindrance and advantage where all of three of them have a higher profile since but are now limited to the tag division even though both Kofi and Big E are great single competitors, Woods is so-so but it's been awhile since I last saw him compete properly so he may have improved. It's a shame WWE doesn't really do factions anymore. If Kofi does win the belt I'd love to see what sort of custom built he would ask for, one with an unicorn horn or one made out of pancakes or one that is inspired by Dragonball Z etc.

As predictable as it was for Sasha and Bayley to win I could see Vince's logic in instead of giving it Sasha & Bayley he think giving it to Rose & Deville or Nia & Tamina so they can chase the belts for a 'mania win would be better. I'm assuming there will be a 'mania match between Bayley & Sasha against either The Bellas or Lita & Trish now.

2 hours ago, jump said:

Kofi was excellent and I'm surprised people are so surprised about how good he is. It's probably because New Day is both a hindrance and advantage where all of three of them have a higher profile since but are now limited to the tag division even though both Kofi and Big E are great single competitors, Woods is so-so but it's been awhile since I last saw him compete properly so he may have improved. It's a shame WWE doesn't really do factions anymore. If Kofi does win the belt I'd love to see what sort of custom built he would ask for, one with an unicorn horn or one made out of pancakes or one that is inspired by Dragonball Z etc.

As predictable as it was for Sasha and Bayley to win I could see Vince's logic in instead of giving it Sasha & Bayley he think giving it to Rose & Deville or Nia & Tamina so they can chase the belts for a 'mania win would be better. I'm assuming there will be a 'mania match between Bayley & Sasha against either The Bellas or Lita & Trish now.

I'm not sure people are surprised at Kofi's performance, more he's been booked into this position. Remember, he wasn't even in the match last week.

Totally get Sasha & Bayley winning, they put more spotlight on it, now one of Riot Squad or IIconics should take it off them at Mania, would help put them over a bit more.

IIconics have been fantastic recently.

6 minutes ago, WS_Jack_III said:

I'm not sure people are surprised at Kofi's performance, more he's been booked into this position. Remember, he wasn't even in the match last week.

Totally get Sasha & Bayley winning, they put more spotlight on it, now one of Riot Squad or IIconics should take it off them at Mania, would help put them over a bit more.

IIconics have been fantastic recently.

I've been calling for New Day vs Bryan at 'mania for the last few months :P the most surprising part to me is that it's Kofi over Big E as Vince normally loves the big men plus he's younger so he'd make for a better longer term prospect even though Kofi makes for a better match up. In any case this will make for a fun ride as long as they follow through.

There was a tiny moment on Smackdown last week where The Illconics were dreamingly staring at the tag titles whilst holding each before a tag match, based on that moment alone I would of liked to have seen them win the belts as they sold them as a unit and that they want the belts. I couldn't stand the Ilconics for ages because they are so cringeworthy and then it finally hit their gimmick is the cringeness. They are definitely better than just being fodder but it is already a crowded division even with the additional tag belts now.

I wonder since the tag belts float between both brands if this is a way to sneak Bayley and Sasha onto Smackdown since that show is now missing their two biggest women stars who are on Raw and they don't seem to be pushing Asuka?

5 minutes ago, jump said:

I've been calling for New Day vs Bryan at 'mania for the last few months :P the most surprising part to me is that it's Kofi over Big E as Vince normally loves the big men plus he's younger so he'd make for a better longer term prospect even though Kofi makes for a better match up. In any case this will make for a fun ride as long as they follow through.

There was a tiny moment on Smackdown last week where The Illconics were dreamingly staring at the tag titles whilst holding each before a tag match, based on that moment alone I would of liked to have seen them win the belts as they sold them as a unit and that they want the belts. I couldn't stand the Ilconics for ages because they are so cringeworthy and then it finally hit their gimmick is the cringeness. They are definitely better than just being fodder but it is already a crowded division even with the additional tag belts now.

I wonder since the tag belts float between both brands if this is a way to sneak Bayley and Sasha onto Smackdown since that show is now missing their two biggest women stars who are on Raw and they don't seem to be pushing Asuka?

Most people didn't get IIconics at first. I just loved them avoiding tagging in during the week plus that double team pin in the Chamber was class.

The finish of the match didnt lead me to believe they were going Kofi v Bryan at mania. Maybe they will change course, there were some reports of a Styles injury so that may change things.

My issue with Kofi in the main event is a lack of intensity, he actually showed some when Bryan and him went at it as the final 2, but lost it as he went on. I have a funny feeling they may just stick cena against Bryan as the easy booking.

As with most wwe monthly shows shorter proved better. One of my favourite moments was a small thing, when Miz struggled to turn the Uso on his back, giving a logical reason for not being pinned. It seems so obvious, but regularly on nxt and wwe people just kick out of finishes straight away.

59 minutes ago, pink_triangle said:

It makes no sense calling up a load of NXT guys a month before mania. They have only recently called a few up and done nothing with them.

This is part of their new plan for call ups, rather than calling them up and entering a feud they win and then quickly get forgotten they are just gonna float them about for months on shows without a feud and then forget about them.

It was ridiculous how DIY were used, reuniting the two should have been a bigger deal rather than a throw away match especially with The Revival losing who need building up themselves.

11 hours ago, pink_triangle said:

I think it's hard to disagree that Chyna deserves her place in the hall of fame. I do think being part of a group induction dilutes it though.

True but it's not like DX shouldn't be included in the "Hall of Fame" too. I'm not sure what to think about them leaving out Rick Rude, he was apart of the group but probably contributed the least to DX after Hornswoggle.  

I do find it odd that the reason Chyna couldn't go in the Hall Of Fame was because of her sex tape but they have Mickie James working for them who used to do dirty mags.

Also don't get the NXT thing. Now if they have a revolving thing where different members appear on Raw and SDL every now and again that could be cool. 

But yeah, you just called up a bunch of them and you have one tag team that features a bloke who I can't understand, Lacey Evans just walking around and EC3 has gone missing.