WWE

lharris92

On 10/15/2018 at 12:39 PM, Andre91 said:

What was up with AA at the end of the match? Was that a legit shoot? 

No one really seems to know but its got people talking, my guess is that he's taking some time off and they've written it like this, but who knows. BFG wasn't as good as Slam, mainly because Penta v Sami was just outstanding, but BFG was still an enjoyable show, the crowd was ace, seems to be heading more in an attitude era vibe every month and the crowd was like an ECW crowd, most swearing ive heard on a PPV in ages from the crowd and talent. I've read post BFG spoilers and seems decent enough stuff, no real storyline progression but seems like some good matches taped. Im very happy they've signed Jordynne Grace, shes an amazing talent.

9 hours ago, WS_Jack_III said:

SDL 1000 was fun but I can't believe The Rock wasn't there.

Ending was naff too.

I caught some of it, missed Taker but I saw Edge waffle on a bit thats when I turned off, I also caught Evolution which was ridiculous as they were a Raw stable, Tom philips even said the first time ever Evolution has been on Smackdown, which made it even more stupid. The promo they all did was abysmal. Batista was over as fuck though, I've always liked him, he knows his strengths and just plays to them AND he can cut a promo all the same, I've read the guys book and its a great read. He did kinda get over exposed during his SD run though. As a legend Flair is, he looked like a mental patient escaped fanboy last night and Orton just plain sucked. HHH didn't add anything to it either. They should have just let Batista go out on his own and do a promo. Have to say, i've no interest in Batista v HHH at Mania, I'd like to see Batista in the ring again but v HHH, nah, dont care. Would rather see him face Joe. I think that could be something really great, smash fuck out of each other.

7 hours ago, luckysalt said:

I caught some of it, missed Taker but I saw Edge waffle on a bit thats when I turned off, I also caught Evolution which was ridiculous as they were a Raw stable, Tom philips even said the first time ever Evolution has been on Smackdown, which made it even more stupid. The promo they all did was abysmal. Batista was over as fuck though, I've always liked him, he knows his strengths and just plays to them AND he can cut a promo all the same, I've read the guys book and its a great read. He did kinda get over exposed during his SD run though. As a legend Flair is, he looked like a mental patient escaped fanboy last night and Orton just plain sucked. HHH didn't add anything to it either. They should have just let Batista go out on his own and do a promo. Have to say, i've no interest in Batista v HHH at Mania, I'd like to see Batista in the ring again but v HHH, nah, dont care. Would rather see him face Joe. I think that could be something really great, smash fuck out of each other.

See I thought Edge was decent. Thought Ric was on form and really enjoyed Bautista's promo. 

10 hours ago, pink_triangle said:

If I went to a WWE live event I would rather watch undertaker (for nostalgia reasons) than the vast majority of the roster.

I would love to see 'taker as I've never had a chance to but if it was a real match I'd probably just be disappointed. Just have the long entrance and then a quick squash match, anything else would just show the cracks. 

43 minutes ago, jump said:

I would love to see 'taker as I've never had a chance to but if it was a real match I'd probably just be disappointed. Just have the long entrance and then a quick squash match, anything else would just show the cracks. 

I think that's enough though. Let's face it Undertaker entrance and main moves are more over than most of the roster.

57 minutes ago, pink_triangle said:

I think that's enough though. Let's face it Undertaker entrance and main moves are more over than most of the roster.

Honest question, is he even able to do all of his moves still? Even more so than a Chokeslam or Tombstone I always liked seeing him do Old Skool where he walks the ropes and does a jump.

17 hours ago, jump said:

Honest question, is he even able to do all of his moves still? Even more so than a Chokeslam or Tombstone I always liked seeing him do Old Skool where he walks the ropes and does a jump.

He probably doesn't need to do all his moves, just a couple would be fine. On a live show there is room for a squash, there is plenty of time for the better worked matches.

1 hour ago, Andre91 said:

Some awful, awful news coming from RAW about Roman Reigns. He has leukaemia. How heartbreaking. Sincerely, my thoughts are with him and his loved ones. Awful news. 

Awful news. Best wishes to him to beat it again. You could see how visibly upset Dean and Seth were too. Can’t imagine how his wife, kids and family are feeling! 

You can guarantee if and when he returns he will get an INCREDIBLE reception.

I have always been a fan of Roman and felt a lot of the stick he gets is people "following the crowd" rather than anything he was doing wrong. I hope he recovers quickly and helps raise a load of money to help others.  

Will be interesting to see what they do with the title (Brock v Strowman) for the title. They have booked the 3 as being so far above everyone else, I wonder how they can make a challenger look competitive. I personally hope they get the title on Mcintyre ASAP.

3 minutes ago, pink_triangle said:

I have always been a fan of Roman and felt a lot of the stick he gets is people "following the crowd" rather than anything he was doing wrong. I hope he recovers quickly and helps raise a load of money to help others.  

Will be interesting to see what they do with the title (Brock v Strowman) for the title. They have booked the 3 as being so far above everyone else, I wonder how they can make a challenger look competitive. I personally hope they get the title on Mcintyre ASAP.

There does seem to be some reshuffling going on even before the Roman announcement. Elias and Ambrose have now both turned last night, Lashley turned the previous week, Drew-Ziggler is in the works and there's some mid-carders like Finn & Bray with no nothing to do and can step up.

Imo the main title and upper midcard will be fine and the biggest work to be done is in the tag division. 

1 hour ago, jump said:

There does seem to be some reshuffling going on even before the Roman announcement. Elias and Ambrose have now both turned last night, Lashley turned the previous week, Drew-Ziggler is in the works and there's some mid-carders like Finn & Bray with no nothing to do and can step up.

Imo the main title and upper midcard will be fine and the biggest work to be done is in the tag division. 

There are plenty of main eventers and midcarders, but not many who are over and all have been treated a level below Reigns, Brock and Brawn.  Raw could probably improve the tag division, but it is the main event that will determine the success of the brand.