WWE

lharris92

On 7/24/2018 at 3:51 PM, When Jokers Attack said:

Slammiversary was fucking great! A must see show. 

Only one bad match on the show I thought, everyone else ranged from good to great. Pentagon/Callihan was a brutal war and my favourite on the show. Loved the main event too, Aries so is awesome, he made Moose look so good.

Well definitely not Roman Reigns, He lost clean to Brock at WM and lost again at the Saudi event. That match is going to bomb so hard in Brooklyn, I wouldn't be surprised if Braun cashes in and fails, just so Vince can get one over the fans.

In other news looks like Matt Riddle (ex UFC) is finally NXT bound, I said when I first seen him a few years ago he will be the face of the company. I still believe he should be but who knows if he will with how talent are used these days.

Glad you enjoyed Slam, if only everyone else in this thread would have gave it a shot instead of moaning about how CONTINUALLY shit WWE is. Out of interest, what was the bad match? I wouldn't have called any of the matches bad tbh and thats not blind faith towards Impact, I was just entertained from start to finish. Regarding Aries being so awesome he made Moose look so good, Moose can go dude! But yeah they really worked well together. Penta v Sami was just brilliant though. Loved the venue and how into it the crowd was, made a big difference and glad to see they're coming back here and then NYC for BFG. 

10 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Styles is better chasing the title than holding it. Both of his reigns have been boring as hell. 

Saw Pritchard say Vince hates heel champions for the main belts and always thinks it works better with a face holding the title. I liked his first reign, but this reign has been marred by the AWFUL booking of Nakamura challenging. If Styles was working v The Miz, it would be a different story.

8 hours ago, luckysalt said:

Saw Pritchard say Vince hates heel champions for the main belts and always thinks it works better with a face holding the title. I liked his first reign, but this reign has been marred by the AWFUL booking of Nakamura challenging. If Styles was working v The Miz, it would be a different story.

I could swear it's the other way around of Vince hating face champs. Most of the recent champs Kevin Owens, Jinder Mahal etc are heels. 

17 hours ago, luckysalt said:

Glad you enjoyed Slam, if only everyone else in this thread would have gave it a shot instead of moaning about how CONTINUALLY shit WWE is. Out of interest, what was the bad match? I wouldn't have called any of the matches bad tbh and thats not blind faith towards Impact, I was just entertained from start to finish. Regarding Aries being so awesome he made Moose look so good, Moose can go dude! But yeah they really worked well together. Penta v Sami was just brilliant though. Loved the venue and how into it the crowd was, made a big difference and glad to see they're coming back here and then NYC for BFG. 

Su Yung/Madison Rayne didn't do anything for me, shame as it was a very well built up feud. I agree Moose is good but I mean Aries brought the best out in him with how the match was laid out with Aries bumping about and just really worked I thought. Looking forward to watching this weeks Impact as I'm definitely gonna watch every week from now. Yeah I adore Pentagon, one of the best charismatic guys around.

Ciampa/Black on NXT this week was meant to be outstanding, so will need to check that out.

On 7/28/2018 at 8:09 PM, WS_Jack_III said:

Anybody watch WOS?

I have now. It was alright for what it was. They're trying to get families into it which I completely get - but it was strange to see some members of the crowd with constant looks of confusion on their faces!

There were some ok matches and I expect it will improve as the weeks go on and the character development improves.

What did you think of it?

Edited by DareToDibble

1 hour ago, DareToDibble said:

I have now. It was alright for what it was. They're trying to get families into it which I completely get - but it was strange to see some members of the crowd with constant looks of confusion on their faces!

There were some ok matches and I expect it will improve as the weeks go on and the character development improves.

What did you think of it?

It was okay, thought they'd have been better off introducing the characters a bit more. Too many camera cuts.

The opening match was a cluster f*ck and Kirby turned on Hendry too quick but with only a 10 week run I guess they'll have to do stuff quickly.

Edited by WS_Jack_III

So Lesnar has now turned on Hayman, I can see it already now, Heyman will cost Brock the match at Summerslam. I really hope after all of these years building up Brock to be such a monster just so a face can take him down it will be for big event rather than a hookey finish, even if it is Reigns.

10 hours ago, jump said:

So Lesnar has now turned on Hayman, I can see it already now, Heyman will cost Brock the match at Summerslam. I really hope after all of these years building up Brock to be such a monster just so a face can take him down it will be for big event rather than a hookey finish, even if it is Reigns.

I just want the title off Brock now. I'm hoping that Reigns finally beats Brock at Summer Slam and then Braun cashes in and wins it off Reigns immediately after.

2 hours ago, WS_Jack_III said:

I just want the title off Brock now. I'm hoping that Reigns finally beats Brock at Summer Slam and then Braun cashes in and wins it off Reigns immediately after.

The thing is you give Braun the title, what next? Brock, Braun and Reigns have been built up so strong (compared to everyone else) it’s hard to see realistic contenders.

37 minutes ago, WS_Jack_III said:

He hasn't really had one since I started watching it again. Let's be honest he should have won it this past WM. They're hell bent on it so it needs to just happen now and get it out of the way.

He retired 'taker (who then didn't retire) and beat Trips.