WWE

lharris92

1 hour ago, DareToDibble said:

I haven't watched WWE in a couple of months now. I see via twitter they have Kane and Daniel Bryan back as a team which makes me think they are scraping the barrel.

Is there any reason for me to start watching again or is it still rubbish?

Zero reason to watch. This is the worst WWE has been since I started watching again in late 2011 and that god awful Kane / Cena / Zack Ryder angle. I haven't watched an episode of RAW or SD since the night after WrestleMania. I still read the write ups and watch the odd YouTube clip to keep updated but it is so bad recently. 

Edited by Andre91

8 minutes ago, WS_Jack_III said:

Hogan back in the HOF

He's been spotted on a plane heading towards the same place Extreme Rules is happening. Apparently Jimmy Hart is with him too.

I hope The New Day confronts him and ask why he's not been around recently.

22 minutes ago, jump said:

He's been spotted on a plane heading towards the same place Extreme Rules is happening. Apparently Jimmy Hart is with him too.

I hope The New Day confronts him and ask why he's not been around recently.

Haha that would be funny. New Day are great at making awkward stuff funny.

I have, like above posters, barely touched the product since WM. 

I watched Extreme Rules, including pre show, which was a 12 match card and a 5 hr show, well it would have been apart from the fact it finished 20 mins early. 

What a load of absolute TRASH. 

Im not going to talk about everything but yeah, extreme rules, with hardly any extreme matches on the show, which is just STUPID. 

Both womens matches were fucking AWFUL, its like being back in the divas era. 

The Reigns, Lashley match was so bad, these two just don't work together, the wrestling was sloppy, staggered, just so unbelievably bad.

The Iron Man match, fair play they put it last but, I hated the booking, the draw finish at the end of such a long PPV was such a bad choice.

AJ/Rusev was probably the best match of the night, it was a solid affair. 

The Kane injury set up for the tag match was so bad, its 2018, it wasn't believable whatsoever.

Anyway. I say this ALL year but all those hating WWE, just go try Impact, it really is SO good at the moment and I tell you what Rich Swann has fit in so well off the bat, its their PPV this Sunday, give it a shot, the card looks great. 

What the fuck are they doing in WWE? Reigns vs. Lashley was not a match that was well received on Sunday or even a good match in general, so they are repeating it AGAIN next week to determine the #1 contender for Summerslam after having pointless triple threats on RAW with guys like Rollins who should be stepping up to the main event scene again but aren't able to get a look in because of this continued damn obsession with Roman fucking Reigns. 

WWE is dead in the water at the minute. I'm so close to just not bothering with it anymore and not even bothering reading what happens each week. 

TBH I fairly content with WWE. AJ is champ, Strowman is destroying things, Rollins is putting on great matches each week, Daniel Bryan is back and besides the last PPV/month the women's division normally kill it. 

I do wish they make some effort with the Tag Team division tho, RAW seem to be depleted of teams and Smackdown has too much talent but don't make use of them.

13 hours ago, luckysalt said:

I have, like above posters, barely touched the product since WM. 

I watched Extreme Rules, including pre show, which was a 12 match card and a 5 hr show, well it would have been apart from the fact it finished 20 mins early. 

Say it all the time, but 5 hours is wayyyy too long. For a standard show between 2 hours 30 and 3 hours is perfectly adequate for the main show. I dont know why they are obsessed with making things so long now. 

5 hours ago, Andre91 said:

What the fuck are they doing in WWE? Reigns vs. Lashley was not a match that was well received on Sunday or even a good match in general, so they are repeating it AGAIN next week to determine the #1 contender for Summerslam after having pointless triple threats on RAW with guys like Rollins who should be stepping up to the main event scene again but aren't able to get a look in because of this continued damn obsession with Roman fucking Reigns. 

WWE is dead in the water at the minute. I'm so close to just not bothering with it anymore and not even bothering reading what happens each week. 

WATCH IMPACT!!!!!!!!

Start to ENJOY watching wrestling again!

I haven't watched any WWE since the Saudi Arabia show.. Going by reviews, recaps and what everyone is saying I won't be going back anytime soon, sound like the worst it has been in years. Lashley beats Roman clean and next week on Raw they are facing in a  #1 contenders match? Where Reigns will of course win, that booking and logic right there is why WWE is a total waste of time.

NJPW G1 Climax is on at the moment, 19 day tournament that lasts a month, Naito/Omega had another five star classic, Sabre/Ibushi tore it down too.  the good stuff never ends. If you are going to watch any wrestling outside of WWE I would say New Japan and it's not even close right now. 

17 minutes ago, When Jokers Attack said:

I haven't watched any WWE since the Saudi Arabia show.. Going by reviews, recaps and what everyone is saying I won't be going back anytime soon, sound like the worst it has been in years. Lashley beats Roman clean and next week on Raw they are facing in a  #1 contenders match? Where Reigns will of course win, that booking and logic right there is why WWE is a total waste of time.

NJPW G1 Climax is on at the moment, 19 day tournament that lasts a month, Naito/Omega had another five star classic, Sabre/Ibushi tore it down too.  the good stuff never ends. If you are going to watch any wrestling outside of WWE I would say New Japan and it's not even close right now. 

I choose a different option. I watch WWE but not the 2018 version!

6 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Lesnar vs. Reigns AGAIN at Summrslam. This company is fucking unreal. Nobody wants this. NOBODY. 

While I agree, the question is who should main event summerslam instead? They have booked themselves into a corner making Brock so strong.

8 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

All women’s PPV in October. Yay. 

I'm not convinced there is huge demand for this.

On 7/17/2018 at 4:45 PM, luckysalt said:

WATCH IMPACT!!!!!!!!

Start to ENJOY watching wrestling again!

Slammiversary was fucking great! A must see show. 

Only one bad match on the show I thought, everyone else ranged from good to great. Pentagon/Callihan was a brutal war and my favourite on the show. Loved the main event too, Aries so is awesome, he made Moose look so good.

7 hours ago, pink_triangle said:

While I agree, the question is who should main event summerslam instead? They have booked themselves into a corner making Brock so strong.

Well definitely not Roman Reigns, He lost clean to Brock at WM and lost again at the Saudi event. That match is going to bomb so hard in Brooklyn, I wouldn't be surprised if Braun cashes in and fails, just so Vince can get one over the fans.

In other news looks like Matt Riddle (ex UFC) is finally NXT bound, I said when I first seen him a few years ago he will be the face of the company. I still believe he should be but who knows if he will with how talent are used these days.

Edited by When Jokers Attack

3 hours ago, When Jokers Attack said:

Slammiversary was fucking great! A must see show. 

Only one bad match on the show I thought, everyone else ranged from good to great. Pentagon/Callihan was a brutal war and my favourite on the show. Loved the main event too, Aries so is awesome, he made Moose look so good.

Well definitely not Roman Reigns, He lost clean to Brock at WM and lost again at the Saudi event. That match is going to bomb so hard in Brooklyn, I wouldn't be surprised if Braun cashes in and fails, just so Vince can get one over the fans.

The Brock v strowman match was in my view worse than the Brock v Reigns matches. Brock has comfortably beaten nearly everyone on the roster.