WWE

lharris92

11 hours ago, WS_Jack_III said:

I haven't watched any WWE since Backlash, that's how bad that PPV was.

At the moment there are no good feuds going on, especially on RAW. A lot of debuts after WM, but still everyone seems to be lost in shuffle.

Hopefully MITB will be better.

1 hour ago, A-Rob said:

At the moment there are no good feuds going on, especially on RAW. A lot of debuts after WM, but still everyone seems to be lost in shuffle.

Hopefully MITB will be better.

I've said before on here, it seems like they have no clue what to do with anyone at the moment. Been that way since Mania.

16 hours ago, pink_triangle said:

They called up Authors of Pain and Sanity, then realised they have no creative for either. Enough said!

Sanity haven’t even appeared yet so are they still coming up or what? Very pointless. 

I felt WWE was on a great streak last year but now it’s in such an unbelievable slump. 

The Miz needs to win MITB. Have Bryan win the title at some point this year (SummerSlam against Nakamura?) and have Miz cash in immediately. Slow build until Mania. Sorted. 

3 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Sanity haven’t even appeared yet so are they still coming up or what? Very pointless. 

I felt WWE was on a great streak last year but now it’s in such an unbelievable slump. 

The Miz needs to win MITB. Have Bryan win the title at some point this year (SummerSlam against Nakamura?) and have Miz cash in immediately. Slow build until Mania. Sorted. 

Bryan only contracted to September, they shouldn't give him the title unless he signs a new one 

On 5/31/2018 at 7:09 PM, pink_triangle said:

Bryan only contracted to September, they shouldn't give him the title unless he signs a new one 

given that he's been cleared to compete, I think he will sign a new contract. 

3 hours ago, Andre91 said:

RAW is unwatchable at the moment. It’s non-Sunmer of Punk 2011 levels of trash. Do they have any idea what they’re doing with anyone? 

They didnt know what they were doing with Stone Cold but he didnt let that hold him back. the talent also should have their share of the blame when the product isnt good.  Also the 3 hours is a killer, but I understand why they do it.

• 2 weeks later...

So in the last week Big Cass was fired, Braun is holding the MITB case but has no champ to cash in on, Sanity up and running now and Rusev is the number one contender. 

I really hope Rusev gets a proper push rather than it being a quick feud to tide AJ over till Summerslam. 

I missed most of MITB cus the spoilers got out but I did watch all 3 womens matches as I didn't have those spoiled. 

The Womens MITB match was absolutely horrid. The timing throughout was amateurish, it was so, so bad. Matches with too many people in are never good IMO. 

The Carmella - Asuka booking was some of the worst I've ever seen, Why was Asuka just standing there for like 20 minutes!!! So stupid.

Jax - Ronda was ok for what it was I guess, now dont let Jax near that title ever again, infact just get rid of her, shes fucking shite and always will be. 

Regarding the mens MITB, Braun has been in the position to take the title from Lesnar multiple times, why does he need to briefcase to do it this time. Surely he HAS to this time, I guess they just wanted Lesnar to be longest champ to get rid of Punks record. How petty the WWE can be. 

Regarding Cass I said before I thought he would get lost in the shuffle well now he's just lost completely. I wonder if impact will bring him and Enzo in as a team? I don't think they are needed in Impact mind, apart from to beef up the tag roster. I don't see Cass in too much demand anywhere to be honest, hasn't really done it in WWE and if his attitude stinks they why bring that in?

Vader has sadly lost his battle against his many health problems over the last few years and has died. 

I could talk for pages on Vader, I really could, I remember first seeing him in WCW when it was on ITV and he was such a badass, I saw tapes of his stuff and he was stiff as hell and really for me he was such a standout in WCW, I remember always hoping he would come to WWE and when he did he came in strong but for whatever reason it just didn't seem to work out and he never won a title let alone the big one in WWE despite headlining Summer Slam 95 against HBK. His first year was very solid in 95 WWF, but nothing recaptured his WCW and Japan work. 

I also really enjoyed him in Boy Meets World. He has been pushing to get in the Hall of Fame for a while in WWE and now its too late for him to do it, but I bet he gets added next year now. Pisses me off so much that. 

Those of you who haven't ever seen much of Vader, go check him out he, alongside Bam Bam, two of the greatest big men there ever was.

5 hours ago, luckysalt said:

I missed most of MITB cus the spoilers got out but I did watch all 3 womens matches as I didn't have those spoiled. 

The Womens MITB match was absolutely horrid. The timing throughout was amateurish, it was so, so bad. Matches with too many people in are never good IMO. 

The Carmella - Asuka booking was some of the worst I've ever seen, Why was Asuka just standing there for like 20 minutes!!! So stupid.

Jax - Ronda was ok for what it was I guess, now dont let Jax near that title ever again, infact just get rid of her, shes fucking shite and always will be. 

Regarding the mens MITB, Braun has been in the position to take the title from Lesnar multiple times, why does he need to briefcase to do it this time. Surely he HAS to this time, I guess they just wanted Lesnar to be longest champ to get rid of Punks record. How petty the WWE can be. 

Regarding Cass I said before I thought he would get lost in the shuffle well now he's just lost completely. I wonder if impact will bring him and Enzo in as a team? I don't think they are needed in Impact mind, apart from to beef up the tag roster. I don't see Cass in too much demand anywhere to be honest, hasn't really done it in WWE and if his attitude stinks they why bring that in?

If they get over outside the wwe, they will soon be brought back. I thought he had potential, but can take him or leave him.

Money in the bank is a terrible concept both the match and the concept. 

4 hours ago, luckysalt said:

Vader has sadly lost his battle against his many health problems over the last few years and has died. 

I could talk for pages on Vader, I really could, I remember first seeing him in WCW when it was on ITV and he was such a badass, I saw tapes of his stuff and he was stiff as hell and really for me he was such a standout in WCW, I remember always hoping he would come to WWE and when he did he came in strong but for whatever reason it just didn't seem to work out and he never won a title let alone the big one in WWE despite headlining Summer Slam 95 against HBK. His first year was very solid in 95 WWF, but nothing recaptured his WCW and Japan work. 

I also really enjoyed him in Boy Meets World. He has been pushing to get in the Hall of Fame for a while in WWE and now its too late for him to do it, but I bet he gets added next year now. Pisses me off so much that. 

Those of you who haven't ever seen much of Vader, go check him out he, alongside Bam Bam, two of the greatest big men there ever was.

I think you got your years mixed up as I’m pretty sure it was 96. Apart from that I agree completely. Like you i was introduced to wrestling through itv with sting and Vader carrying the main event supplemented by a mid card of Austin, Steamboat, Rude, Rhodes and Windham. Vader. I think Vader went to the wwe a couple of years too late, however he had a decent run.

Vader was a legit monster and badass.

I love everything about him, from his entrance music (Vader time) to his finisher.

I think he had a strong couple of years in the wwf 96/97 although not winning the title, he had a long feud with Undertaker, with HBK for the title and I like his tag team run with Mick Foley. 

4 hours ago, A-Rob said:

Vader was a legit monster and badass.

I love everything about him, from his entrance music (Vader time) to his finisher.

I think he had a strong couple of years in the wwf 96/97 although not winning the title, he had a long feud with Undertaker, with HBK for the title and I like his tag team run with Mick Foley. 

I think his trouble was wwe were transitioning to the attitude era and his character didn’t really fit in. I felt he never found the magic he did with Sting.

Just wondered what the situation with "spoilers" on here is?

For any Smackdown discussion do we wait until Friday when it's aired for everyone, or? Don't want to post something and get someone's back up! 

On 6/20/2018 at 9:15 PM, pink_triangle said:

I think you got your years mixed up as I’m pretty sure it was 96. Apart from that I agree completely. Like you i was introduced to wrestling through itv with sting and Vader carrying the main event supplemented by a mid card of Austin, Steamboat, Rude, Rhodes and Windham. Vader. I think Vader went to the wwe a couple of years too late, however he had a decent run.

I did get my years mixed up, I was introduced to WCW through ITV, but had been watching WWF since 1989 however. I had actually seen a bit of WCW prior to it airing on ITV but not a lot at all. May have just been 1 or 2 PPVs that a video shop was carrying. 

Regarding Vader not fitting in in WWF, Shawn fucked him. Nash and Hall had left, Bret had took a hiatus and may not be coming back and Shawn was his guy, Shawn brought in Sid who he was close friends with and made Vince push Sid over Vader. Sid kept carrying injuries though so Vince went with Taker instead then Vader got arrested in Kuwait and they fed him to the debuting Shamrock and Vader never recovered. He remained in midcard then was fed to Kane then Vader left, never went anywhere else. 

Its really surprising he was only 43 when he left WWF. WWF was clearly going for the youth movement, Austin, Taker, Foley were all 10 years younger than him then they were bringing in guys 20 years younger. WCW however were full of the older gen, must have pissed off Hogan on his way out to not be brought back in.

30 minutes ago, luckysalt said:

We spoiler tag them and say what its about

Thanks, buddy! Side note: I followed you on Twitter, it seems we share some of the same interests!

Was gutted that they pulled the Jeff Hardy vs. Shinsuke Nakamura match. Word is that Nakamura got bitten by a police dog and wasn't cleared to compete! 

12 hours ago, SEV7N said:

Thanks, buddy! Side note: I followed you on Twitter, it seems we share some of the same interests!

Was gutted that they pulled the Jeff Hardy vs. Shinsuke Nakamura match. Word is that Nakamura got bitten by a police dog and wasn't cleared to compete! 

whats your twitter name?