WWE

lharris92

On 25/02/2018 at 8:24 AM, metallimuse said:

I would expect Braun to be Reigns main competition once Brock is out of the picture post Mania. I can see him taking the title come SummerSlam with possibly him v a returning Brock by Mania next year.

I’m off to see some live wrestling today around Leeds, hoping to get to meet Grado..it’s yersel!!!

I'm very much down with this. Thought the chamber match was really good and good booking for Braun. How crazy is it that we've know Reigns would be at 34 in a match vs Brock since 33.

21 hours ago, metallimuse said:

Grado chucked me his SnapBack during the show then got a pic with him after! Never been so buzzing even as a 34 year old man lol! He literally singled me out and gave me the hat. I know how sad I sound but I marked/marking out hard!

0A680E91-67D0-4698-A89D-7A7CFBDAA1B1.jpeg

Ads by Kiosked

That's awesome dude!

13 hours ago, metallimuse said:

Fuck Lousey Ronda Rousey, officially a hater.

Why's that? She needs promo work if they're booking her babyface. The segment was the shits until she put HHH through the table.

Chamber. 

Lets go at it then shall I?

Womens Chamber.

Absolution were made to look like jobbers once Sasha got in the ring. Bayley was her best match in forever, the crowd could actually get behind her and she was a babyface people wanted to cheer for. Mickie came in strong hit some good moves and a nice spot and then got pinned after one move, awful booking. Sasha is fucking DREADFUL, STILL. Her timing is woeful, why she's got so much a fanbase I'll never know. Alexa was great although didn't do too much, her running away was entertaining. Sasha turn was stupid timing and it was one kick and that was it.... Stupid. So we getting Sasha v Bayley at Mania. Sasha will go over id imagine turning full heel in the process. 

Bar v Titus Worldwide. Filler feud cus no tag teams. No one really cares. Tag division is awful, Cesaro and Sheamus are solid as fuck as always. 

Asuka v Nia Jax, Asuka was NEVER going to lose this match. pointless match. Post match beatdown kinda makes me think Nia will get worked into the match at Mania still, or they will have another match on Raw just to pass the time and keep Asuka and Bliss apart until Mania.

Matt Hardy v Bray Wyatt. Absolutely boring as fuck feud. After one minute of the crowd chanting Hardy stuff they lost interest, the match was the pits. WWE have completely ruined Wyatt one year on from him winning the WWE Title at this event. He is a jobber in midcard. Fans are losing interest in Hardy already. Special mention to the crowd being so bored with the match they start chanting Rusev, a guy who is over yet WWE has consistently wasted since he lost to Cena at Mania years back and the commentary team saying the craziness of Hardy and Wyatt gimmicks have effected the crowd thats why they're chanting Rusev, beyond idiocy.

Ronda. The segment was so forced, it was uncomfortable, it made no sense. All this did was build to the inevitable Mania match of Ronda/Kurt v Steph/HHH. Which im fine with. But the time at Mania could be better used. Lets see how they build up the HHH - Angle part cus it was stupid as fuck last night.

Mens chamber. Miz had the great spot of kicking everyone in, but was first out which was a shame. Finn did absolutely nothing that stood out, Reigns was his standard w*nky self, the bit where Rollins did the big spot on him in the corner and Reigns just bounced straight out and superman punched him made me want to smash my TV, this kind of BS is why people HATE Reigns. Rollins was booked ok... although after Strowman took everyone's finishers and then Rollins did a curbstomp it looked awful on Strowman, it made Rollins look weak. Elias and Cena were also like Finn complete passengers in the match. Strowman booking was fine,  but for him to go down to Reigns it kinda undone everything in the match. Fans were totally behind Strowman and only little girls were cheering for Reigns when he won, it left everyone feeling flat, no one cares about Reigns v Lesnar. 

Post Chamber, I see Dana posted a pic of him and Lesnar so I guess he's going back to UFC. Its time, Lesnar has done everything he can on Raw and he's not over as much as Strowman who would be much more cost effective. I would have liked to have seen Lesnar v Angle once more though at Mania this year and booked Strowman to win title at Rumble and had Strowman defending against Reigns at Mania, but alas I don't run WWE. 

Cena is defo doing something at Mania, the post show, Raw talk he came on and did a decent interview and said he would have to do something uncharacteristic and when pushed on it he said I'll figure it out and left. He might worm his way into the title match still somehow. I can't see it being left as Reigns v Lesnar for some reason, I just don't think the interest is there.

For Mania I care about what Rollins, Miz and Strowman are doing. Raw side. Everyone else im not interested. I guess they might do Rollins v Strowman with the winner being number one contender at next PPV. 

Miz will no doubt defend the IC title against Finn maybe? Or have 3 v 3 with their respective lackeys. 

On 2/18/2018 at 2:08 AM, metallimuse said:

I know who she is, my question was is she STILL a massive draw.

I know I'm extremely late to the party with this one but.. yes. 

I have lost contact/interest with wwe over the last year - watching Royal Rumble last month was the first thing I've seen since Wrestlemania. But despite this I have been fully aware of Rousey signing this whole time - she's constantly popping up on my news feeds. And when was the last time a WWE story made it onto the main BBC Sport page?

Ronda is just a name to me as i don’t watch UFC, has she always been this bad in interviews? I have no interest in the planned tag match. Angle has been made to look awful since coming back, Stephanie isn’t a realistic threat and HHH time has passed. If Ronda has star power they should be using it to get current stars over. Miz and Charlotte v Ronda/Cena would be my choice.

5 minutes ago, WS_Jack_III said:

That Roman promo! 

How much of a shoot was it?

Zero? 

Some stuff has been going around this evening that Braun is a back up plan for the Mania main event, possibly to do with Roman and this ongoing steroid thing. Not sure how much I buy it, but Braun deserves to be in the main event of WrestleMania more than anybody else right now. He should get added anyway to make it a triple threat imo. 

49 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Zero? 

Some stuff has been going around this evening that Braun is a back up plan for the Mania main event, possibly to do with Roman and this ongoing steroid thing. Not sure how much I buy it, but Braun deserves to be in the main event of WrestleMania more than anybody else right now. He should get added anyway to make it a triple threat imo. 

Roman is locker room leader and the subject of the promo is a genuine gripe with fans. 

Worked shoot seems most likely though.

Yeah Braun is superstar of the year to be fair.

Ronda was much better on Raw. Good aggression in her promo.

Edited by WS_Jack_III

7 hours ago, WS_Jack_III said:

Roman is locker room leader and the subject of the promo is a genuine gripe with fans. 

Worked shoot seems most likely though.

Yeah Braun is superstar of the year to be fair.

Ronda was much better on Raw. Good aggression in her promo.

None of that would have been a legit shoot. It’s just the latest way to try and make people get on side with Reigns. 

Nobody in the last 20 years has been pushed with such fan resistance year after year. 

I’ve been having a go at putting together a WrestleMania card. I’m not sure where it leaves Elias so I’ve put him to win the Battle Royal and I’ve only added Braun to the main event because I don’t know what else to do with him. I can see Asuka going to SD for a more competitive match with Charlotte storyline wise as they seem to be building heavily towards Alexa and Nia on RAW. 

Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman (Universal Championship) 

John Cena vs. The Undertaker (Career vs. Career) 

Charlotte Flair vs. Asuka (SD Womens Championship) 

Kurt Angle & Ronda Rousey vs. Triple H & Stephanie McMahon 

AJ Styles vs. Shinsuke Nakamura (WWE Championship) 

Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn (No Holds Barred) 

Alexa Bliss vs. Nia Jax (RAW Womens Championship) 

Bobby Roode vs. Randy Orton vs. Jinder Mahal vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Baron Corbin vs. Mojo Rawley (US Championship Ladder Match) 

The Miz vs. Seth Rollins vs. Finn Balor (IC Championship) 

The Usos vs. The New Day (SD Tag Championships) 

******** Kick-off Show ********

Andre The Giant Battle Royal (Winner = Elias) 

Cruiserweight Championship Final 

Bayley vs. Sasha Banks 

The Bar vs. The Revival (RAW Tag Championships) 

Edited by Andre91

2 hours ago, pink_triangle said:

I'm struggling to get excited about Brock v Reigns. The trouble is I struggle to think of a main event I would be more excited about.

To be fair their WM 31 main event was very good. 

3 hours ago, pink_triangle said:

I hope they don’t do Owens v Zayn again. They have wrestled enough in the wwe in my view. I also think their partnership has been poor. Zayn has brought Owens down rather than Owens bring Zayn up.

Me too, it'll be too similar to last year too with KO and Y2J.

Having just watched the Raw promo I am pretty confident this Stephanie/Triple H v Rousey/Angle is going to be an absolute abomination of a match.

Stephanie isn’t a wrestling. Rousey is in her first match (I know she’s been at the development centre but still) and Angle is incredibly rusty, he looked awful when he teamed with The Shield before.

13 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

Having just watched the Raw promo I am pretty confident this Stephanie/Triple H v Rousey/Angle is going to be an absolute abomination of a match.

Stephanie isn’t a wrestling. Rousey is in her first match (I know she’s been at the development centre but still) and Angle is incredibly rusty, he looked awful when he teamed with The Shield before.

The best thing will be the extravagant entrance HHH and Steph give themselves instead of giving to a talent to help them get over! As I said previously Miz/Charlotte v Rousey/any top face would be better. It would also help get some current stars over.  

42 minutes ago, When Jokers Attack said:

Anyone who thinks the Rousey match is supposed to be a good match is missing the point. It's a special attraction match with Stephanie getting armbarred at the end. It will go 10-15 minutes and be fun for what it is. 

I dont think there is any need to have a good match. However why not use her star power to get people on the current roster over.

26 minutes ago, pink_triangle said:

I dont think there is any need to have a good match. However why not use her star power to get people on the current roster over.

I reckon it's a case of first thing first and to make sure she's a star, they are playing the long game with her since she's gonna be around for the next few years