WWE

lharris92

1 hour ago, WS_Jack_III said:

Not disagreeing with you but have you heard the reaction Asuka is still getting?

Brock vs Reigns to main event, that'll go over well (I personally don't mind it)

Asuka also has a problem with promos which is challenging if your main eventing mania. If they were going to have woman in the main event I would do Miz/Charlotte v Cena (or rock)/Rousey

Ronda vs Charlotte is a potential WM main event, but probably Ronda is still to green in the square circle  to main event WM.

At this point the Ronda name is stronger than Lesnar, if not this year next year she will headline for sure.

26 minutes ago, When Jokers Attack said:

Jericho Inside the Ropes UK tour announced. Think I’m gonna get a ticket tomorrow, never attended one of these.

I fancy going to one of these. Didn't Jericho already do one? 

Would like to support Kenny more, he puts out some great Wrestling content.

15 minutes ago, pink_triangle said:

Asuka also has a problem with promos which is challenging if your main eventing mania. If they were going to have woman in the main event I would do Miz/Charlotte v Cena (or rock)/Rousey

True. She could do with a Heyman type with her.

I'm with you guys on Asuka, I don't get her hype. Charlotte, Sasha, Becky and probably even Bayley are better all rounders then her.

She's the female version of Goldberg, with a better move set. She over now because of her streak, once the streak ends she will have nothing to ride on. 

17 hours ago, pink_triangle said:

This mixed match classic is awful.

I'm the opposite and really enjoying them. They're match ups not seen before and are quick bursts of fun, they are what all the filler matches on Raw and Smackdown should be. As a tournament it doesn't feel that important and Beth Phoenix isn't adding much to the commentary  team but I've been looking forward to them anyway.

On ‎05‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 9:39 PM, pink_triangle said:

I think it kills the characters as they often don't seem to fit with how they are on other shows. It also makes me cringe seeing the goofy videos they make for social media.

TBH it did raised a smile from me when Braun tried to teach Alexa Bliss how to lift a car.

• Upvote 1

The Miz is approaching the record for most days as IC champion. He has really upped his game in the last 2 years in my view. After mania they should give him the world title and let him hold it for a year. He is one of the few proper heels they have and one of the few who can sell a feud by talking and not just wrestling.

The elimination chamber looks like it will be a solid ppv despite it being obvious who wins the main event. The fast lane main event just looks like a smackdown main event and has been an incredibly dull feud. I can't see how adding Corbin or Ziggler will make it any better. I would have gone Styles/Nakamura v usos title match. Not only would it be a better match, but you can do the predictable miscommunication between partners finish to set up the title match at mania 

On stuff above as its been a while.

Asuka, I hate her, always have always will, hated her on NXT, have done ever since shes been on main roster. Shes boring as hell, plus you know shes always going over.

Bliss and Charlotte are far better, although I do not enjoy Charlotte as a face on SD. 

Now The Miz, this is a guy who just deserves everyone's respect, hes been here for a long time and just improves year on year, anything they give him, he makes work, he's the best heel on the roster, he's the best all round guy they have. Guys like Orton could learn something from Miz on how they phone in it. You know what makes him so good,  he's believable. You buy into his persona, he has no stupid Wyatt gimmick which has been muddied and now worthless, he's not trying to be a badass, he's just a cocky arrogant heel and I don't think anyone has come close to him in 20 years, certainly not in WWE. Roode was very good at it in Impact back in 2006, post team canada but pre beer money. Shame Roode is so fucking bland in WWE. 

I hope Miz gets back to World title level and stays there. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, pink_triangle said:

Mania has been headlined by the likes of Bundy, Andre, Warrior and Yokozuna. Being great in the ring is far from essential.

That was different era tough, to be over back then the wrestler's didn't have to in ring technicians to please to iwc.

But Rousey can headline WM, she perhaps the biggest star that wwe ever signed 

58 minutes ago, A-Rob said:

That was different era tough, to be over back then the wrestler's didn't have to in ring technicians to please to iwc.

But Rousey can headline WM, she perhaps the biggest star that wwe ever signed 

I would say that Tyson may be the biggest star they have signed, but you may mean for a wrestling role.

5 hours ago, A-Rob said:

AJ Styles is the best technician they have had in years and will probably never headline mania. I am not of the belief that you need to be great (or even average) in the ring to become over. I think people with all different types of skill sets can get to the top.

The internet fans will continue to watch regardless. WWE should be looking to get back all the fans they have lost. WWE has been at its best when it has got the mix between soap opera and wrestling correct.