WWE

lharris92

They need to turn Reigns heel asap. Austin pointed this out and I agree. Top level faces work better when they get over with a crowd naturally, and most of time it starts when they are a top heel and the crowds push for the face turn through their reactions.

The rock, Austin, HBK, Taker, Jericho, even Rollins when he comes back all went down this route.   

Wyatt is close to it, I just wish even as a heel they'd be brave enough to give him a monster push 

Edited by swede

Charlotte-Nattie was match of the night for me. With NXT tag match close behind. Don't think there was a bigger pop than when Nattie locked in the Sharpshooter.

Other top moments were Y2J's promo and CM Punk chants getting drowned out by boos from other fans. Main event was decent too.

Really enjoyed the whole show.

Edited by Andeeroo

It was a good filler show.  It really goes to show the depth around the mid card when you see the likes of Nattie, Harper and Stardust effectively just there to put someone else over, I really had forgotten how talented Cody was,

I agree about the womans match, Charlotte is in my view the best heel in the WWE at present and pretty much the only person who actually cheats.  I was trying to rack my brain, does anyone know when heels stopped cheating in the WWE? Was it a gradual thing, or a sudden change in direction, and if so what was the reason?

Ambrose V HHH was a solid main event, but I didn't find myself caring about the feud, I'm underwhelmed with WrestleMania, but hope to be proven wrong.

3 hours ago, luckysalt said:

Was a decent show, I like these live on Saturday night shows. 

In other news another wrestler has given notice to WWE wonder who it is. 

Orton was the first name that entered my head. He has achieved everything he can, plus I don't see him being the type to stick around to put over the next generation.

16 minutes ago, lharris92 said:

From the rumours it sounds like it is wade Barrett as that's been going round a few weeks now. Forgot about the special they announced for September... Will see if tickets are still available

No its someone in addition to Barrett.

Foley on Raw tonight to try and talk Shane out of Hell in A Cell v Taker. Its the same building I think that was the infamous King of the Ring 98.

9 hours ago, jump said:

In fairness Roadblock isn't a PPV, it's just a live event they normally do which is filmed and added to the network to bulk up it's content.

I totally get that, I just think it was a bit of a waste putting so many belts on the line and nothing exciting happened! It's ashame because there were some excellent matches!

1 hour ago, luckysalt said:

No its someone in addition to Barrett.

Foley on Raw tonight to try and talk Shane out of Hell in A Cell v Taker. Its the same building I think that was the infamous King of the Ring 98.

Oh ok, I've been fairly busy recently so haven't kept up with the rumours.

The o2 priority tickets have sold out for that live show, no surprise there just means Wednesday will be hard to get one if I try - computers at work are horrendous so may not even bother.

5 hours ago, lharris92 said:

The o2 priority tickets have sold out for that live show, no surprise there just means Wednesday will be hard to get one if I try - computers at work are horrendous so may not even bother.

I got tickets really easily just after 9am this morning, but they were still on sale at about lunchtime. I don't think you'll have a big problem if you're on at 9 on Wednesday. Plus I find AXS's virtual waiting room/queue system works really well- don't think I've ever missed out on tickets with them, even for crazy popular things like Monty Python.

Tickets were £25+fees for up in the gods, up to I think £75 for top price floor seats- no doubt with a premium to be paid for ringside.

16 hours ago, Gre said:

I got tickets really easily just after 9am this morning, but they were still on sale at about lunchtime. I don't think you'll have a big problem if you're on at 9 on Wednesday. Plus I find AXS's virtual waiting room/queue system works really well- don't think I've ever missed out on tickets with them, even for crazy popular things like Monty Python.

Tickets were £25+fees for up in the gods, up to I think £75 for top price floor seats- no doubt with a premium to be paid for ringside.

Yeah its a great system, I completely forgot and checked when I got home and it said sold out for all tickets. Will have to try on my phone though as the computer system we have at work is slower than the first computers made.

8 minutes ago, luckysalt said:

Big shame Neville has broken his ankle. 

I love the reports from the dirtsheets, he will likely miss WrestleMania, no shit! He will DEFINITELY miss Mania idiots. its in 19 days. 

On the other hand it saves him being in the jobber battle royale, at least this way he'll get a pop when he comes back and fingers cross for an actual feud.

2 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Yeah, shame about Neville. I thought he would be involved in the IC Title picture for sure. Hopefully they just go with KO vs. Sami Zayn one on one now. 

I hope that's the case. I'm not a huge fan of triple threat matches as I think its hard to build  a 3 way feud and also they always come across a bit contrived trying to get rid of the third man so the other 2 can fight.

I know a lot don't like the way Neville has been used, but I think its still early days.  Theres so much of a rush these days to push everyone the second they arrive.  I think the slow build may suit him.  While I have my doubts about the rumoired brand extension (particularly what you do with the titles) he is the type that could really benefit, similar to how Eddie and Edge benefited from the first one.

So, if Taker doesn't beat Shane at Mania, it will be his last.

Now I REALLY think Shane is winning.

He also said if Shane wins likely means Vince will be done with WWE, so Shane in control could just reverse that and let Taker fight at next years Mania if he felt up to it.

Shanes gotta win, if he doesn't where do they go from here, same boring bland storylines.