WWE

lharris92

Anyone catch Rhyno on NXT last night 10 seconds or so and it was still bloody great haha!

Rhyno is a good addition for NXT for a couple of reasons. Firstly it gives some of the young guys someone with experience to work with. Also it adds a little variation adding someone looking for one last moment, to a load of guys looking to make their mark. Its possible that he could get called up, as I think WWE could benefit from some more interesting low carders.

Right, ICW's new one hour show is FREE to watch until 9pm tomorrow night. So... get it watched. It has...

DCT vs. Big Damo

Kenny Williams © vs. Noam Dar - ICW Zero G Championship

Nikki Storm vs. Sammi Jayne

Joe Hendry vs. Mikey Whiplash

The hour just flies by and everything is fun. Especially Williams/Noam and Hendry/Whiplash. The final match is especially amazing, and both guys get given a proper chance to showcase themselves and what they're capable of.

https://icwondemand.pivotshare.com/media/friday-night-fight-club-episode-1-20th-february-2015/20521/feature

• Upvote 1

Joe Coffey at the Barras.

I don't reckon it'll be as soon as that and I'm getting very bored with Joe Coffey right now, his match at Square go was easily the worst and most boring. I reckon Drew will retain until Jester comes back starting a rivalry again with him. Having Jester win again then Divers will cash in.

I watched the Friday Night Fight club and it was pretty good. Had a proper show vibe to it like Raw would and with it's length of like 55 minutes it didn't feel too long either.

I thought Fast Lane was half decent.

My pro's

Reigns looked as strong in singles competition as I've seen him. Amazing what a couple of extra moves can do for you.

Bray's promo was great.

Cena-Rusev was good. No issues with the ending.

The Nikki-Paige match didn't end in a Brie turn to set up Bella-Bella at Wrestlemania. I was dreading that. Could come on an episode of Raw though I suppose.

Tag Titles changing.

Con's

I still don't get Bryan. I have only been watching since the day after Wrestlemanie though so maybe it's because I missed his ascent to the top.

BnB - Ambrose finish.

Sting - HHH was anticlimactic. Although a half decent crowd could have changed that.

Crowd was fucking appalling in general tbh.

Backstage Rhodes segment being better than the match.

Fast Lane was poor imo. The crowd was absolutely tragic.

Orton's return was so underwhelming, it should have been a massive moment but didn't feel like a big deal at all.

Stardust vs. Goldust was a snoozefest, one of the worst paced matches I've seen in a while. As mentioned, the backstage promo was infinitely better than the match itself.

Cesaro & Kidd picking up the Tag Titles is good to see.

Paige is getting the title at WrestleMania.

Triple H and Sting was a let down. I didn't like the segment. There should have been more mind games from Sting and Triple H should not have beat him down like that. The bat was cool to see though.

Bray Wyatt was the highlight for me. As soon as I heard the gong I knew it was going to be a troll, but it was an awesome segment.

Rusev vs. Cena was good. Cena will no doubt get the win at WrestleMania though.

Bryan vs. Reigns was decent enough. Reigns kicking out of the knee was a bad idea to me, nobody has kicked out of it before. That coupled with the one spear out of nowhere made Bryan look weak imo.

Going into WrestleMania, I wonder I'd they will go ahead with Bryan vs. Ziggler?

Bryan vs. Reigns was decent enough. Reigns kicking out of the knee was a bad idea to me, nobody has kicked out of it before. That coupled with the one spear out of nowhere made Bryan look weak imo.

But Reigns looks strong! Which he'll need against Lesnar. And to be the main man, for the next while anyway.

Going into WrestleMania, I wonder I'd they will go ahead with Bryan vs. Ziggler?

Met Sheamus at the weekend. Hes due back in the next couple of weeks but hes not sure exactly when and he doesn't know (or he wouldn't tell me) what the plans are. But I sort of think its Bryan.

And Punk in trouble...

Edited by The Nal

But Reigns looks strong! Which he'll need against Lesnar. And to be the main man, for the next while anyway.

Agreed, he needed to look strong and I guess WWE are willing to throw Bryan under the bus to make their new star look strong. Reigns cant be on the losing side of any matches in between now and Mania, so no more losses on Raw.

I liked the Bray promo, I think Taker shouldnt appear on Raw to accept he should just play mind games and turn up to Mania.

With Ambrose and BNB I could see a ladder match at Mania between them as Ambrose has the title when he didnt properly win it