WWE

lharris92

You do all know that Reigns is gonna go over to big at mania and when Rollins cashes in he will become the biggest babyface

I think it would be better for Rollins to lose when he cashes in. He has played the heel role well and call me old fashioned but I like to see the heel with egg on their face. Losing the title shot when the odds are stacked in your favour seems the perfect way to do that to me.

I think he has a good future, but don't see the need to rush people to be world champion. For all the potential he doesn't have a huge amount of big ppv wins or feuds that scream world champion to me. I would personally give it at least 12 months to build him up a little more.

I think Lesnar's off. A Rollins cash in and a good feud with Reigns would be a good way to help Reigns into the main event, as he'd get more time with a live mic ( since he can't realistically be expected to improve with the time he's had ), and more time in long matches against someone who can go in the ring.

I think Lesnar's off. A Rollins cash in and a good feud with Reigns would be a good way to help Reigns into the main event, as he'd get more time with a live mic ( since he can't realistically be expected to improve with the time he's had ), and more time in long matches against someone who can go in the ring.

I just cant see wwe going down the Rollins v Reigns route as neither are what I would call established main eventers. I suspect when Reigns wins at wrestlemania he will be feuding with someone with a bit more of a main event pedigree.

I think it would be better for Rollins to lose when he cashes in. He has played the heel role well and call me old fashioned but I like to see the heel with egg on their face. Losing the title shot when the odds are stacked in your favour seems the perfect way to do that to me.

I think he has a good future, but don't see the need to rush people to be world champion. For all the potential he doesn't have a huge amount of big ppv wins or feuds that scream world champion to me. I would personally give it at least 12 months to build him up a little more.

It's that mentality of only established main eventers should main event that has led to the constant Cena show in WWE, Rollins had main evented a few times now and did it very well plus he has more experience in them than Reigns but with nudie pics out you may get your wish and may keep him low key for awhile.

I can't see a straight Reigns beats Lesnar, Rollins cashes in on Reigns finale. Most good Wrestlemanias usually have big shocks of sorts. Austin turning heel, Taker losing, Hogan losing clean to Warrior, Mike Tyson etc. Especially if they don't have a match that can carry the event like HBK/Taker or something. The dull ones don't have those moments of course. Rock vs Cena for example.

I'm liking Reigns at the moment and looking forward to a heel turn.

Theres no date for Sheamus' return is there? He could run in at any moment and become a heel in 5 seconds.

Yeah how many of them heels are legitimate threats in the upper card? Wyatt? Sheamus could get on more run as champ? The faces outweigh the heels by far.

EDIT: They just can't turn Rollins face yet.

How many people on the roster altogether are legit on upper card though? I wouldn't even count Lesnar since he's a part timer despite being the champ.

Aye, there's a distinct lack of proper main eventers in WWE at the moment. Face or heel. So saying it about heels doesn't really wash with me.

After mania you have Orton, Cena, Reigns and Bryan all legit face main eventers.

Unless one turns obviously, can see Bryan being heel at extreme rules

Edited by GodlikeYeezus

I'd maybe have bought that before, but WWE DO see Bryan as a midcarder. So that's where he'll be soon. It's where he'd be NOW had they not decided to give him the spots he's got right now.

Come on the focus is gonna be heavily around the title after mania so anyone whos not competing for that will be the 'upper midcard'. I think the extreme rules card could be very interesting, I heard from someone that WWE plans to increase Sheamus's merchandise by a huge amount but i'm not so sure about how reliable that info is. I'm excited to see the picture post-mania more than the road to it.

Edited by GodlikeYeezus

Come on the focus is gonna be heavily around the title after mania so anyone whos not competing for that will be the 'upper midcard'. I think the extreme rules card could be very interesting, I heard from someone that WWE plans to increase Sheamus's merchandise by a huge amount but i'm not so sure about how reliable that info is. I'm excited to see the picture post-mania more than the road to it.

Then that will be at most 3 people then and that's if the MITB isn't cashed in.

It's that mentality of only established main eventers should main event that has led to the constant Cena show in WWE, Rollins had main evented a few times now and did it very well plus he has more experience in them than Reigns but with nudie pics out you may get your wish and may keep him low key for awhile.

Im not saying that only established main eventer should main event, Im saying that non established main eventers should work with established main eventers to help get them established. If they went with Reigns V Rollins as main event ost wrestlemania and it wasnt well recieved, the careers of both could be negatively impacted.

I think Im in the minority that I like both Reigns and Rollins. However while one has won money in the bank and the other the royal rumble. Neither have held the secondary titles or picked up many big wins on ppv against established stars. I think in 12 months I could buy both better in the main event and the one who waits longest (likely Rollins) will benefit in the long term.

Seth Rollins' push isn't getting derailed even in the slightest btw, so nobody should be factoring that into anything.

As for Reigns and Rollins being negatively impacted, if they get a good chance with a feud and it doesn't work out, then that's their problem. Ideally, Reigns would work with HHH post-Mania, without the title, and Rollins would work with Cena, someone who knows that big match thing, and who Rollins can learn from even more than he already has. Both guys would benefit from that.

Then that will be at most 3 people then and that's if the MITB isn't cashed in.

So if Cena isn't involved in the 'title picture' he's just a 'upper midcard'. Like i said before come on this upper midcard is non existent.

Anyone else loving the work being done by Cesaro and Kidd? Would love to see them feud with eachother around Summerslam time and get a good amount amount of TV time to work a intense feud.

Seth Rollins' push isn't getting derailed even in the slightest btw, so nobody should be factoring that into anything.

As for Reigns and Rollins being negatively impacted, if they get a good chance with a feud and it doesn't work out, then that's their problem. Ideally, Reigns would work with HHH post-Mania, without the title, and Rollins would work with Cena, someone who knows that big match thing, and who Rollins can learn from even more than he already has. Both guys would benefit from that.

I agree with the first part but your view on post mania is ridiculous. I'd prefer to see Reigns v Rusev with Rollins constantly trying to cash in.