WWE

lharris92

How exactly are they ripping it off?

Im not pro EY winning the title, but its NOTHING like the DB story at all. Its just yet another talent being pushed to the title to lose it to yet someone else.

In the past 3 years theres been 13 holders of the TNA Title, only Bully Ray has held it twice.

Not in order but Sting, Angle, Jeff Hardy, Bully Ray, James Storm, Bobby Roode, Austin Aries, Chris Sabin, AJ Styles, Mr Anderson, Magnus and now Eric Young.

Why not establish as world champion material instead of keep swapping the belt around like its pass the parcel. TNA's stupid booking has made the title worthless and for the first time in long, long while Raw is a much better show than Impact.

Why did Sabin get given the title last year? He had it for 2 weeks, lost it back to Bully and then disappeared back to midcard and looks like he's now leaving the company. Storm, Roode or Aries would be better picks as champions, EY is NOT a world champion. He never will be, A stupid booking choice. Aries should have stayed face and won the title. oh well. I see Aries returned in the spoilers and lost to MVP. Great work.....

A smaller skinny guy with a beard wins a match at the beginning of the card to win a title match in the main event against a corporate champion? And he is now enemies with his former tag team partner who.is a monster he had a comedy tag team with?

Im not sure anyone really cares enough about TNA, plus TNA have spoilered it all over the internet that EY wins, they don't give a shit about spoiling stuff for their UK fanbase.

Regarding EY, there's been no build up, unlike DB, EY had the beard before DB also, and Magnus was no longer the corporate champ, Dixie may have handed him the title but he's been his own man for a while now. Only reason Abyss got dragged into it was because Magnus had him as a bodyguard.

In wrestling you can find comparisons everywhere, I don't believe TNA have had this lined up for a while and been coping step by step, I just think they book on the fly and are just throwing as much shit against the wall and seeing what sticks.

At least James Storm has signed a new contract

http://www.profightdb.com

Great website that basically has a database of every card and record in WWE and WCW history. Most other organisations too I think but just been looking at these two

It could very well have been someone on here who told me about it but can't remember so thought I would share.

Kane has had the most matches on RAW with 393
Big Show has had the most matches on Smackdown with 313

Haven't seen that before, interesting that Jericho is the guy with the most matches who isn't japenese is their database

Kane had the most WWE matches with 967! Wonder if he will make it to a 1000.

Even more shocking IMO the 5th guy down for most WWE matches is Matt Hardy!!! only 9 less matches than HHH.

Thats crazy IMO as he hasn't been in WWE for a LONG time.

Undertaker has only had 660 matches, thats 307 less than Kane! Is that including old Superstars and such or just from when Raw started though?

Evolution returning was so sick! As soon as that music hit (one of the greatest entrance themes of all time imo) I started smiling, their original run was right in my favourite era of wrestling. I so hope The Shield go over them at Extreme Rules.

Totally agree.

I really like their theme song as well as I think it fits them really well and adds credibility to the stable.

Shield vs Evolution should be a cracking main event for Extreme rules

I was thinking about what the WWE's plans going forward could be last night, specifically their plans for Brock Lesnar. I believe that they will have Bryan hold the title until Summerslam, with Brock returning a few weeks before to set up Bryan vs. Brock for the title. And this is where I see Brock winning the title. Yes, he is a part timer (Undertaker aside, he is the most part time of part timers) but then sticks around until Night of Champions, retaining the title.

But after NoC, he goes away for his usual few months off between appearances, still holding the title. What with this being the 'Reality Era', and a lot of emphasis being put on this in the past few weeks, imagine if Heyman came out and cut a promo saying that Brock is the conquerer of the streak, he is the undisputed WHC etc etc. BUT he only works a few dates a year, he fights who he wants when he wants, not who or when the WWE wants him to.

This is where my idea comes into it. Cesaro is now a Paul Heyman guy. With Brock gone whilst still holding the title, this means the title will not be defended for a few months, which just can't happen. With this, I would have Cesaro defend the title on Brock's behalf whilst he is away. He could have a 2/3 month run as WWE World Heavyweight Champion, without actually being the champion.

This sounds really dumb. But, the way I would continue to build this is that Cesaro defends the title successfully throughout Brock's period of absence. Until the TLC PPV in December. At TLC, Cesaro would be defending Brock's title against whoever, but, towards the end of the match, Brock's music hits and he comes out and gives an F5 to the challenger. Cesaro gets the pin and Brock walks out with the title instead of Cesaro (like he has been doing over the past few months). Then we come to the Raw after TLC. Cesaro is seen to be complaining to Heyman about Brock interrupting the match. But with Cesaro being aligned with Heyman & Brock, he is a heel. Heyman calms Cesaro down, reassuring him of how much he values him as a client. After this, Cesaro comes across as essentially Brock's b*tch, happy to do all of the work over the past few months only for Brock to come back and pick up the spoils.

In the weeks leading up to the Royal Rumble, Heyman becomes more and more obnoxious, sounding off about Brock's long title run since Summerslam etc. Cesaro comes across as more and more bothered about not receiving the recognition of defending Brock's title for him all that time. This leads to Heyman ditching Cesaro as a client.

Come the Royal Rumble, Brock retains the title against whoever. Later on in the night, Cesaro wins the Rumble Match, with Brock and Heyman coming out to celebrate with him. It seems that this has been the trio's plan all along. Cesaro wins, allowing Brock to get an easy win against him at WM31, with Cesaro serving as nothing more as a representative for Brock over the last few months.

Come the official contract signing of the match, all three come out, with Heyman gloating that it was a plan all along and they fooled everybody. Both men then sign the contract and shake hands, with all three smirking throughout. The crowd are going nuts booing what is going on. Until, Brock goes to walk away, and Cesaro doesn't let go of his hand. Que Heyman shouting at Cesaro to let go, demanding to know what the hell he thinks he is doing etc. This is where Cesaro turns face, by turning on his 'buddies' (just like Batista in '05). He grabs the mic and says he is going to WM to take what has essentially been his for the last few months. Both men exchange blows until Brock gets Cesaro up for an F5. Cesaro gets out of it, hits an uppercut and sends Brock through the table via a Neutralizer. End the show with Cesaro holding the title aloft whilst the crowd cheer the hell out of him for turning face.

This leads to the main event of WM, with a great build along the way. Cesaro wins the title from Brock in his last match (his contract is due to expire after WM31, IIRC), thus creating a new star in the process.

Sorry for the long post, but is was very bored last night and fancied a bit of fantasy booking :P

Edited by Andre91