WWE

lharris92

should make this a part of his storyline :lol:

but they won't.

safe to say he was on a high, but now is low again.

back to jobbing probably for him

Read that as part of the current Wellness policies WWE can choose to fire him if they wish too on account of being arrested in possession. Can see if being a swift jobbing after his court appearance and being told to leave after

Total tit, had one of the most controversial/interesting gimmicks in a long time and messed it up. I just hope Dirty Dutch Mantel can stick about, he's tremendous on the stick and could really help get someone over.

Edit: As someone said above imagine if they made this into a story-line Say ADR planted him with drugs. Could be some brilliant entertaining stuff.

Edited by Elbear

Swagger to join Aces and Eights! haha

I don't mind Rock/Brock II happening at all but Taker/Cena needs to main event.

I don't provided Rock takes the win this time round, whilst both are part timers, at least Rock brings something to the table. I was a massive Lesnar mark the first time round, but he's a massive drain on resources for a washed up UFC fighter that makes ten appearances a year.

That isn't like a slip up and shouldn't be posted on the net and done behind WWE's back, thats totally a WWE video for publicity.

Shame really, Imagine 1980's wrestlers seeing a promo gunna be aired like that, someone would get a broken leg!

Of course it is. Why would it be a slip up?

Was wondering when this was recorded due to the Swagger incident. If it was recorded later then surely he is going to fine (Pretty surprised by that) and will still be facing Del Rio at WM.

was going to post about that as well lucky... its probably them testing whether he is fit enough to compete properly for wm. sadly with the way the internet is nowadays it got leaked very quickly and has more or less ruined a potential surprise if he does return onto raw or smackdown at some point.

was going to post about that as well lucky... its probably them testing whether he is fit enough to compete properly for wm. sadly with the way the internet is nowadays it got leaked very quickly and has more or less ruined a potential surprise if he does return onto raw or smackdown at some point.

If by 'leaked' you mean 'WWE posted a video on their youtube channel & on tout' then yes.

http://www.tout.com/m/6j4q43

Its still easy enough to avoid secrets/spoilers; don't go to wrestling websites :P

If by 'leaked' you mean 'WWE posted a video on their youtube channel & on tout' then yes.

http://www.tout.com/m/6j4q43

Its still easy enough to avoid secrets/spoilers; don't go to wrestling websites :P

oh yeah it is if you avoid the sites but then people start discussing it all over the place so it becomes a lot harder to avoid.

the reason they are "leaking" it is because news spreads like wildfire (almost) - for example when adr won the WHC from big show they posted about it so that they got the jump on the rumour sites/dirt sheets.

plus with smart phones it takes all of two seconds for people to be posting about it on twitter, and within minutes it would be trending.

i try to avoid them as much as possible but can't win em all.

oh and i don't go onto wrestling websites, this stuff appears from people on my facebook/twitter mainly so oh well.