WWE

lharris92

I watched the two Title matches.

Big Show v Sheamus was decent, considering their style, it kept your interest, I have no interest in a rematch however.

Punk v Ryback was a TV match at best, not a PPV, the cell was hardly used, the big move on top at the end tacked on. For the Hell in the Cell PPV, having a 15 minute 'match' in the Cell and nothing else is pathetic and Vince should be fucking ashamed.

I haven't seen raw or even read the results, but I saw the match made of Team Punk v Team Foley and Foley isn't even in the match, whats the fucking point? Why use Foley at ALL, I loved Foley but his time has WELL and truely past, he's ruining his legacy by being nothing but an idiot on tv. He's also taking up other peoples promo time, how the hell are these guys meant to break out and become HUGE stars when Foley is taking their promo time, I don't expect Ryback to cut an amazing promo, but I wanna see what Kofi can do, its his time to make the rise. Hiding in a team tag match with Foley doing his talking isn't going to make him break out.

Undertaker vs HBK '97

Undertaker vs Mankind '98

Cactus Jack vs HHH 2000

6 Man Cell at Armageddon 2000

even Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar 2002

These gave the true meaning to a HIAC match

Now HIAC is losing all it's credibilty that the mentioned matches above created. HIAC and PG era should not mix togther

I haven't seen raw or even read the results, but I saw the match made of Team Punk v Team Foley and Foley isn't even in the match, whats the fucking point? Why use Foley at ALL, I loved Foley but his time has WELL and truely past, he's ruining his legacy by being nothing but an idiot on tv. He's also taking up other peoples promo time, how the hell are these guys meant to break out and become HUGE stars when Foley is taking their promo time, I don't expect Ryback to cut an amazing promo, but I wanna see what Kofi can do, its his time to make the rise. Hiding in a team tag match with Foley doing his talking isn't going to make him break out.

Well that is what's happening on IMPACT every week, were the likes of Sting, Hogan are eating all the time, hence why TNA struggle to create new Superstars!

Edited by A-Rob

they're making it up on the spot i'm sure

Apparently they were still in discussion just before Hell in a Cell went on air about how the main event should go down.

And they were reluctant to bring in Lesnar as theres a Lesnar/HHH rematch in the works and they don't want to dilute it with a Lesnar/Ryback feud. It looks like the old days of WCW to me at the moment. They haven't a clue what they're doing.

Loud "Goldberg" chants on Raw again this week.

Yes with Austin Aries they did a brillant job

However they relay too much on already establish starts such as Sting, Jeff hardy, Kurt angle, Mr. Kennedy, Bubba Ray, D-von, RVD etc etc instead of trying to create their own.

Yes with Austin Aries they did a brillant job

However they relay too much on already establish starts such as Sting, Jeff hardy, Kurt angle, Mr. Kennedy, Bubba Ray, D-von, RVD etc etc instead of trying to create their own.

Jeff Hardy is the face of the company. He is the Cena of TNA in terms of merch sale.I agree with RVD and Kennedy. As for Kurt Angle I think next year will be his last year. I can see him coming back to WWE for one last run. Bully Ray is amazing. One of the best things in wrestling right now. Devon I don't mind. it's not like he is in the main events. I am enjoying him being in Aces and Eights so far. Sting is a TNA legend. It's not like he is sitll winning titles. He is used in more of a special attaction role these days, TNA using Sting is no worse than WWE when they bring back The Rock.

Undertaker vs HBK '97

Undertaker vs Mankind '98

Cactus Jack vs HHH 2000

6 Man Cell at Armageddon 2000

even Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar 2002

These gave the true meaning to a HIAC match

Now HIAC is losing all it's credibilty that the mentioned matches above created. HIAC and PG era should not mix togther

That six man hell in a cell was incredible!I can still remember it so vividly and the others you listed.

Well that is what's happening on IMPACT every week, were the likes of Sting, Hogan are eating all the time, hence why TNA struggle to create new Superstars!

Not at all Hogan is the GM and Sting works with him, and isn't on all the time.

TNA has created and established James Storm, Bobby Roode and Austin Aires all as world champions and they aren't going back to midcard. Sadly they messed around AJ Styles a bit, I liked him with Flair myself but a lot of people didn't.

They also have taken Bully Ray and made him a main player and many in the industry said he was heel of the year last year.

They've even got Devon over. TNA have been getting it right for a long time, Daniels and Kaz are being used well and getting over huge, another 2 stars they've made.

WWE have flopped at it, RUINED Ryder's push, Swagger was wasted, in the midst of ruining Ziggler, again. Hope they recover him cus he's their future.

If you search on youtube for a user called nwofans, they have uploaded everything from the start of the nWo up until where they have got to uploading, each video is nearly 2 hours and they plan to upload over 40 videos, it has huges chunks of nitros and ppvs.

If you were a WCW fan back in 1996 onwards its really, really good viewing.

Im on the third video and I saw Hall debut, Nash debut, build up to Bash at the Beach, then that match Hogan join, Dibiase join, Hogan v Giant at Hog Wild, Outsiders v Sting and Luger at Hog Wild, Giant join, Syxx join [called so because he was the sixth member they explain it, I always thought it was 123 kid numbers added up] Then Vincent join as head of security for Dibiase, they tease it as Vince is joining [as Vince McMahon] has all the fake Sting, Sting walking away cus they didn't trust him, including on video 3 at around 39 minutes in [going from memory of watching it earlier] Lugers award winning performance of crawling to the back begging Sting for forgiveness.

A must see if you have the time and are an old school wrestling fan

Edit on video 3, look how FAT Teddy Long is at 1hr.05!

Edited by luckysalt
  • Upvote 1

If you search on youtube for a user called nwofans, they have uploaded everything from the start of the nWo up until where they have got to uploading, each video is nearly 2 hours and they plan to upload over 40 videos, it has huges chunks of nitros and ppvs.

If you were a WCW fan back in 1996 onwards its really, really good viewing.

Im on the third video and I saw Hall debut, Nash debut, build up to Bash at the Beach, then that match Hogan join, Dibiase join, Hogan v Giant at Hog Wild, Outsiders v Sting and Luger at Hog Wild, Giant join, Syxx join [called so because he was the sixth member they explain it, I always thought it was 123 kid numbers added up] Then Vincent join as head of security for Dibiase, they tease it as Vince is joining [as Vince McMahon] has all the fake Sting, Sting walking away cus they didn't trust him, including on video 3 at around 39 minutes in [going from memory of watching it earlier] Lugers award winning performance of crawling to the back begging Sting for forgiveness.

A must see if you have the time and are an old school wrestling fan

Edit on video 3, look how FAT Teddy Long is at 1hr.05!

Cheers for the heads up!

Going to check them out.