WWE

lharris92

Goddamn Raw is just boring as hell.

Why are they using Ziggler so little. I agree with Nai its getting to the point im just not gunna bother with RAW at all, I haven't with Smackdown for ages, and yet they're adding an extra hour to raw, then an extra show with Main Event. The product is so diluted.

In the meantime I can't wait to watch Impact every week, they've really turned it around.

In the build up to the PPV Aces & 8s was losing some momentium but now they're back in full effect.

Im looking forward to see what happens going forward with storylines

Same yeah. Ryback a headliner now? Fucks sake.

It's the fact that he is healdining without even being in a proper feud yet. They should of built him up in a midcard feud for a few months then put him into the main event scene at some point next year. Typical WWE short term booking instead of planning ahead.

Remember that story going around that Vince tried to bum Nailz in the shower so Nailz knocked him out and then got fired?

Never heard that one but Nailz did seem like a mad man. Testified against Vince saying he told him to take steroids.

He was just starting a feud with Taker before he got fired.

Edited by When Jokers Attack

Not surprised. Its rubbish at the moment. As was Mondays show. Flicked through it. There was nothing going on about from the Goldberg chants at Ryback.

I agree they missed a beat in recent months however in my opionion it is still a better(wwe) then it was from 2006 till 2010.

However I think you can't only attribute the low ratings to the actual product

The decision to add an extra hour was risky, even I as an avid fan sometimes find it to much and end up skipping some parts.

Moreover nowdays more and more people especially the younger generation are watching it on the internet.

Thing is Nitro used to be 3 hours back in 96-98 or thereabouts and was an absolute joy to watch, maybe there wasn't THAT much storylines going on, but you had so many different styles of wrestling, it was great viewing, everyone on Raw wrestles the same WWE style, its so boring

Spot on. The mid card cruiserweight matches and rivalries made that happen. Jericho, Myserio, Kidman, Psychosis, Malenko, Ultimo Dragon, Guerrero etc. Great matches. Remember the pop Jericho got on his Raw debut? Imagine a current WWE midcarder getting that if they went to TNA? No chance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32OPyEAraU4

Also, presume we're going to see Brock Lesnar at Hell in a Cell? No way they're giving the title to Ryback and no way Punk is beating him clean. I bet they'll do that and set up a Lesnar/Ryback feud. Triple H didn't put over Lesnar that much for no reason.

Edited by The Nal

I was saying on twitter that I think it will end in a no contest with the action going outside the cell somehow and them no returning to it thus no-one gaining a pin and I had it said to me on twitter by a user on here that they think Mark Henry will return tonight and get involved.

Have to say I agree, can see him being an enforcer in Heyman's group and would fit well, then he can fued with Ryback. They need to add Rhode Scholers too