WWE

lharris92

Nah. People slapping performers on the head and punching him in the back. They deserve a slap themselves.

I thought that, but watch closely... Its the guy in grey behind who really pushes him forward. Cracking heel work though from that fan! biggrin.png

Iron Sheik cracking me up on Twitter tonight.

I also thought that... but read this. Not so funny when you know the truth behind the account...

http://100worstpeopl...-the-iron-sheik

Edited by strummer77

I also thought that... but read this. Not so funny when you know the truth behind the account...

http://100worstpeopl...-the-iron-sheik

Read that. Its not true. It is him. Those "comedians" are his business managers.

Heres a video of him at a Twitter conference.

His daughter, the alive one, also spoke about the rumours recently.

"The Iron Sheik's Twitter account and Facebook account are, for the final time, completely verified by The Iron Sheik himself and both his business managers, The Magen Boys, and myself, his daughter, Tanya Vaziri."

Sheikie the real, bubba.

Now buy his tshirt or go fuck yourself.

ironsheik.jpg

Edited by The Nal

Anyone staying up for Bound For Glory tonight?

I am.

better chance of getting me on twitter if anyone wants to chat bout it or needs a link

Damn right I am. WIll give you a follow.

Probably won't be live tweeting though as I hook my laptop up to the TV and don't have a smartphone.

Can't wait for it.

Aries/Hardy Storm/Roode and the 3 way tag team match should all be awesome.

Oh, and that

bollocksed up Storm and Roode so much that it went on third.

What next? Jeff Hardy v Austin Aries title rematch in the dark match?

They messed up the Aries title reign, and don't really appear to have any top contenders for the world title because they've messed up Roode and Storm so much.

Oh well, Matt Hardy was on Twitter today saying how Jeff's merch sales were like Cena's

Devon won't be the leader though. TNA really can't win. Devon and people moan

Jarrett people would moan and if it was Bischoff people would still moan. I personally think it was a great twist and look forward to see how it plays out

Hardy/Aries once again TNA can't win. I personally would have had Aries win but they have decided to go with their biggest star again which is Jeff Hardy. If Aries did win then people would complain that the BFG series isn't credible as that is two years in a row that the winner has failed.

The Aries/Hardy rematch will happen then I'm not sure who will be challenging for the title. Plenty of options. I would like to see Roode get back in the title picture. An AJ styles heel turn might happen down the crowd or maybe even Daniels will get a much deserved main event push.

Liam we know whatever TNA do you don't like it!

Bully Ray has been fantastic in the past year and now they're giving Devon his chance, no more spoilers as everyone in here seems to know already. Lets see where they go with this, TNA has been brilliant for months now.

Anyway, so WWE has pulled the trigger and given Ryback the WWE title shot at Punk in the Cell.

Its new I'll give them that.

Has he done enough to get a title shot at a PPV, no not really, but that doesn't matter, its WWE.

So how they going to book themselves out of this one? Ryback loses, his streak is gone and any momentium he had, Punk can't lose the title to someone so green, its a cell match so no DQ or countout.

I think somehow either an injury angle takes places prior to the match and Cena faces Punk instead, or Heyman has someone interfere and something happens to cause a no contest, then whoever interferes has goes on to fued with Ryback and then Cena fueds with Punk.

Thing is who can join Heymans group? Lesnar doing the run in is no good, cause a Lesnar - Ryback fued is no good to either IMO. Any guesses?

Liam we know whatever TNA do you don't like it!

Bully Ray has been fantastic in the past year and now they're giving Devon his chance, no more spoilers as everyone in here seems to know already. Lets see where they go with this, TNA has been brilliant for months now.

Anyway, so WWE has pulled the trigger and given Ryback the WWE title shot at Punk in the Cell.

Its new I'll give them that.

Has he done enough to get a title shot at a PPV, no not really, but that doesn't matter, its WWE.

So how they going to book themselves out of this one? Ryback loses, his streak is gone and any momentium he had, Punk can't lose the title to someone so green, its a cell match so no DQ or countout.

I think somehow either an injury angle takes places prior to the match and Cena faces Punk instead, or Heyman has someone interfere and something happens to cause a no contest, then whoever interferes has goes on to fued with Ryback and then Cena fueds with Punk.

Thing is who can join Heymans group? Lesnar doing the run in is no good, cause a Lesnar - Ryback fued is no good to either IMO. Any guesses?

I think it will end in a no contest or Lesnar interference. It should have been made a triple threat with Punk pinning Cena. IMO it's so stupid to give Ryback his first PPV main event inside a HIAC. I think they should scrap that PPV alotogether. I miss when the HIAC used to mean something and only get used every 12-18 months to end a feud. WWE is going really downhill lately, Only positives right now are they are bringing back the tag team division.

what i also like about tna is they mainly don't have the crap where people in the ring are arguing for 15-20 mins at a time. plus the matches are a lot better. going to attempt to watch it more often if i can.

as with wwe, hopefully their new head writer (whoever that may be) changes the downward spiral that has been going on for a while..

I think it will end in a no contest or Lesnar interference. It should have been made a triple threat with Punk pinning Cena. IMO it's so stupid to give Ryback his first PPV main event inside a HIAC. I think they should scrap that PPV alotogether. I miss when the HIAC used to mean something and only get used every 12-18 months to end a feud. WWE is going really downhill lately, Only positives right now are they are bringing back the tag team division.

Agree the HIAC ppv concept is probably the stupidest idea for a ppv. I mean Punk vs Ryback and Show vs Shemus two matches with practically no story or heat that are just getting the feud starting. HIAC should be there to end feuds, moreover the HIAC concept does not really work well with the pg restrictions.

Even tough the Taker vs HHH match was very good earlier this earlier year but that was a one off. So I hope the HIAC ppv will be scraped after this year