WWE

lharris92

Watched bits of No Surrender when it was on, will hand it to TNA they have improved over the last year, starting to utilize talent better (though I would have prefered any of the other BFG finalists over Hardy).

I'm hoping they keep the title on Punk for another few months, the longer he has the title the more he can heel it up to a better effect, I'd go as far to say he shouldn't drop it till The Rock Royal Rumble match

I think Punk will drop the Title to Rock at Rumble, and Rock will hold onto it until Mania.

The whole Lawler situation is shocking and Ive spoken about it on twitter and I echo opinions that if he hadn't have had it in the arena he probably wouldn't be with us now, hope he makes a full recovery but I think his WWE days could be over.

Regarding No Surrender, it was a decent PPV, with some solid matches, didn't think Hardy v Ray was very good however. Wonder who Ray is going to face at Bound For Glory?

Looking forward to Roode and Storm going at it one more time, but they need to maintain the intensity.

As much I would like to see Punk hold on to the title as long as possible, it all points to Rock vs Cena 2 for the title at WM at this point imo

Either Rock v Cena or Lesnar v Triple H will happen at Mania,current planning is for Lesnar v Triple H with Cena v Rock at the Rumble.

Either Rock v Cena or Lesnar v Triple H will happen at Mania,current planning is for Lesnar v Triple H with Cena v Rock at the Rumble.

and the undertaker ?

I tought their were plans to make Brock vs Taker at WM.

I certainly would not like to see a rematch at WM between Brock vs HHH, there match at Summerslam was awful

Edited by A-Rob

From what I can piece together from various things I've read so far this summer the initial idea was for a Taker v Brock Mania match but that seems to have fizzled out.

My personal feeling is thinking about it in practicality I don't think a Brock Taker match would be all that good.Despite Brock's wrestling finesse he's not a great worker and the state Taker's body is in I doubt he could carry an entire match anymore,not for the length of time his Mania matches should last.

I quite like the idea of a Taker Ziggler Mania match but I have no idea for any conceivable fued.

Decent show but Punk/Cena should have continued. Same ending as Aries/Roode from Hardcore Justice.

Was a good match overall and look forward to their next match at HIAC.

Loved Ziggler/Orton but Ziggler needs to start winning some matches on PPV to look credible. Orton is leaving shortly to film 12 rounds 2 so I think it would have right to put Ziggler over. I guess it's the same as Bryan, He rarely won when he had the MITB briefcase.

I watched Raw tonight, was pretty decent. Thought Foley - Punk promo was ok, but didn't really make a whole lot of sense. Ryback over the Miz was interesting but why make it non title then hint Ryback to face Punk? I marked out at that by the way, Punk was EXCELLENT on raw, the best he's been for AGES, AJ was stale as fuck, Heyman was awful, the guy is boring the hell out of me which is crazy cus I used to love him but he's just dull and he has been for a long time.

Prime Time Players are getting over great, loving the tag division heating up, also loving they're giving teams names! Kane & Bryan are now Hell No, Sandow & Cody have teamed up and are call Rhode Schollers.

Barrett v Kidd was good, but Barrett is lacking something, before he got injured I thought he was awesome but now he's back something isn't right.

Looking forward to Impact tomorrow, new TV champ being crowned, looking like it will be between Joe & Magnus