Last minute panic - travel

Guest SabaH

Hi, I have left all this to last minute as got paid today! And panicking!!! Booked the sat ticket from getmein.com (least that's done, although depends if anyone will be available to open the door to the postman). I am coming from Manchester and have decided to catch the train to Runcorn East, then catch a taxi to Creamfields and meetup with you guys at 6pm for the efests meetup. That's all sorted!

But I have no idea how to get back to Manchester/Leeds early sun morning! No trains, buses or coaches running at that time. Also the Creamfields website appears to be down and I cannot book a shuttle bus (seems to be fully booked). Most hotels in the area seem to be also fully booked, the ones with rooms are out of my price range.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I could get back home (Leeds)?

Thanks for your time.

Sabs x

Edited by SabaH

The last bus leaves around midnight to Manchester (I think!) last year my friend lost our return pass in the mud and the driver said it's fine and we paid £6 to get dropped off on Sackville street in the city centre. It may be the same case for Monday morning! They always say the buses are full but on the one we got going to the festival there were literally 10 people on the entire bus! No body will leave you their stranded.

We went on the Sunday on a day ticket and at 11 the music shut down so we headed for the buses and hopped on straight away. It's probably more like 1am but it's a fair journey back to Manchester. we couldn't get a taxi from the city centre for a while either because we were caked in mud!