Kendal Calling 2013

Guest ramragon

Holding fire till after Christmas sir. Original plan had been Kendal and Glastonbury. Ticket failure ruled that out and don`t know if I can handle the stress / disappointment of the re-sale in April. Kendal WILL have a better line up and has the 3 days but if I`m taking the weans then Wickerman is better for us for various non - music related reasons. It`s pish Kendal and Wickerman are the same weekend. I had been singing the praises of Kendal to our Wickerman crowd and I know a few who were planning on doing the double.

IF... we were to get Glastonbury tickets I`d need to take the weans due to the time we`d be away so would probably manage to get to Kendal child free.

So, in short, I`ve no feckin idea.

I do know what I`m doing on 15/6/13 though. Let me know if you fancy a pint in Glasgow.

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You fancy a bit of a friendly competition ? We each choose 10 bands or groups we think will play, the one with the most bands right gets a couple of free pints off anyone else who enters. You can change your list any time until the 31st december, whoever is on your list on 31st December are your picks.

The choices aren't who you want to play but who you think will play , If anyone fancies playing I'll plug for

1.the courteeners - new album out and I'm convinced they'll play

2.happy Mondays

3.deacon blue

4.vintage trouble

5.rizzle.kicks

6.Keane

7.tribes

8.we are Augustine's

9.Ryan keen

10.two door cinema club

You fancy a bit of a friendly competition ? We each choose 10 bands or groups we think will play, the one with the most bands right gets a couple of free pints off anyone else who enters. You can change your list any time until the 31st december, whoever is on your list on 31st December are your picks.

The choices aren't who you want to play but who you think will play , If anyone fancies playing I'll plug for

Edited by Flaminglippy

If public enemy play i'd show my arse on the main stage ! Love to see em but that ain't ganna happen lippy.

If the organisers read this then please don't take the opportunity to blow all the budget on public enemy just to prove a point an see my hairy northern arse up on stage !

Edited by lakeland5