Kendal Calling 2013

Guest ramragon

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a bit look at the other festivals on here last night it's a shame global gathering clashes with KC , cos someone is never going again cos they got spiked with MDMA , sounds a great place , I wouldn't buy E's not done one for 14 years but If I got spiked I'm sure I would enjoy it! Never did understand why folk spiked people what a waste when you could just neck it yourself.

And just checked out that festival no 6 tickets are now buy one get one free !

Was gonna go for primal on Saturday but the evil forces of family and work have gone against me again !

Do festivals usually do bogof deals ?

yeah, may and september seem the best times to go, think i might try and do willowman , kendal and maybes solfest next year. see what happens.

been told due to the new arrival theres no chance of glastonbury next year, i can live with missing it every now and again, sure i'll be back in 2014 !

Gotta say I always seem to have been lucky, longest its taken was about 20 mins in the 4 times I've been . I'd promised my 12 year old daughter the next time I went I'd take her, but the 2 tickets, booking etc would set is back nearly 500, I've been told that money is being relocated in the pram and equipment fund !

Very random, but how long did it take everyone to get out sunday?

We had the ingenious plan to see the headliners then sleep in the cars! It pissed it down sunday night too, so being dry was nice.

We then set alarms, got up at 6am and seemed to be literally the first out!! Brilliant

Very random, but how long did it take everyone to get out sunday?

We had the ingenious plan to see the headliners then sleep in the cars! It pissed it down sunday night too, so being dry was nice.

We then set alarms, got up at 6am and seemed to be literally the first out!! Brilliant

Yeah me too. Had a laugh the other night registering with the photo etc......didn`t realise I had aged so badly and am now bald ?! Pesky kids. Sunday 7th October at 9am for tickets - good luck ( I could bring you that tartan bunnet you`ve always wanted !! )

Just got tickets for Ocean Colour Scene tour next year. They were at Wickerman few years back and were really good. Think they would be a good shout for Kendal `13, If Kasabian turn it down wink.png

We always had 4 people tryin to get the tickets on release day, always seemed to b.me.who got.on first, either that or the other 3 were taking the lash an still in bed ! Jurys out on that one

You have to put ur registration numbers and postcodes in so make sure everyone who's tryin to get u tickets has them, once the tickets have been bought the regiatration numbers can't be used again so don't worry about loads of tickets being bought against ur names.