ID and Newbieee

Guest Eris

Hi I will be at Creamfields this year its my first time :3 (very excited)

I was just wondering about I.D., once I'm in do I need to continue to show I.D the entire time I am there to buy alcohol etc? I'm not to keen on having to carry around my license the whole time :/

Also is there any essentials anyone can recommend for camping, I am clueless!!

Hi, your going to love Creamfields its amazing.

Firstly in regards to your I.D question I would probably carry it with you just in case. I only say this as last year I went to purchase some cigs from the cig van they have and they insisted on seeing some I.D. :cigar: which in my opinion was a compliment as I am 25 so it must prove I have my youthful looks.

I was not asked for I.D apart from that 1 time the whole weekend. I beleive if your going to be asked it will be on entry to the festival/camp site and you shouldn't be asked the rest of the weekend but for the sake of carrying ya I.D. i think its worth it.

Regards camping I think taking as little as possible is best and I only say this as carrying it can be a complete pain in the ass, last year we took a trolly which was ok when taking stuff into the campsite as it was dry but taking stuff out in the mud was a nightmare.

Here is the things I take:

*Tent

*Double Quilt

*Pillow

*Air bed

*Beer

*Small amount of food

*Money

and finally the most important thing......my ticket!!

I like to have a comfy nights sleep to keep me feeling funky fresh!! :sarcastic:

I hope this helps!!

Hi, your going to love Creamfields its amazing.

Firstly in regards to your I.D question I would probably carry it with you just in case. I only say this as last year I went to purchase some cigs from the cig van they have and they insisted on seeing some I.D. :cigar: which in my opinion was a compliment as I am 25 so it must prove I have my youthful looks.

I was not asked for I.D apart from that 1 time the whole weekend. I beleive if your going to be asked it will be on entry to the festival/camp site and you shouldn't be asked the rest of the weekend but for the sake of carrying ya I.D. i think its worth it.

Regards camping I think taking as little as possible is best and I only say this as carrying it can be a complete pain in the ass, last year we took a trolly which was ok when taking stuff into the campsite as it was dry but taking stuff out in the mud was a nightmare.

Here is the things I take:

*Tent

*Double Quilt

*Pillow

*Air bed

*Beer

*Small amount of food

*Money

and finally the most important thing......my ticket!!

I like to have a comfy nights sleep to keep me feeling funky fresh!! :sarcastic:

I hope this helps!!