Stage Times/Timetable

Guest ElGanzo

Tweeted EotR about stage timings etc yesterday and no reply...i'm a bit depressed about it to be honest...the excitement levels dip when there are no clashes to log, decisions to make and stage to stage scampers to visualise...hopefully this weekend we will get the slots! Less than 2 weeks and still nothing...very poor performance in my book i'm afraid.

/index.php?&app=forums&module=extras&section=legends#"> :startle:

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tweeted EotR about stage timings etc yesterday and no reply...i'm a bit depressed about it to be honest...the excitement levels dip when there are no clashes to log, decisions to make and stage to stage scampers to visualise...hopefully this weekend we will get the slots! Less than 2 weeks and still nothing...very poor performance in my book i'm afraid.

/index.php?&app=forums&module=extras&section=legends#"> :startle:

I just don't know why they'd change it...I have been going for the last 4 years and have always had a great pre-fest time bantering with my mates about overlaps, clashes, meetups etc...and this year that does not seem possible (rough estimation does not cut it for me i'm afraid). I don't want to get there, have to get the programme (which I get anyway so I hope this is not the reason they have changed it) and then plan the 3 days...I am bound to miss something I really want to see...maybe my OCD is getting on top of me but I truly believe that they should stick to what has made them successful in the past. Just disappointed that's all...each to his/her own :good:

Last year we definitely had the times in enough time for me to key them all in Excel and get my sister to laminate...

Also, I'm going to put my hand up as someone who likes the King Charles album and thinks he'll put on s good show (mainly because I've detected universal negativity about the fellah).

Films are up:

Cinema Tent

Thursday

Marley Documentry

Kid on a bike

Harold and Maude

La Confidential

Friday

The Cat Returns

The Money Pit

Dirty Three Documentary

Running Man

Walk Away Renee

If…

Scream

Saturday

The Incredibles

Fantastic Mr Fox

TBC

The Castle

In Bruges

The Guard

Ong Bak

The Raid

Sunday

The Muppets

Princess Bride

Breaking Away

Rumble Fish

Animations and Music Videos Curated by Joseph Brett and Simon Taffe

This Must Be The Place

The Devils

The Shining

It would have been nice to have scheduled the last two Sunday nighters against Joanna Newsom last year.

Oh dear I spoke too soon.... I thought I could be chilled about all of this, no stage times, but now my OCD is starting to kick in.... without a memorised picture in my head of the timetable, and without clashes to worry about, and no one talking about the music EoTR just does not seem real this year!!!!

This certainly seem to have killed whatever potential excitement that was left on here.